Insomniacs assemble!!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...called-video-games-a-bigger-problem-than-guns

WTFlink_zpsd346195a.png

What is it with people in charge and stupidity?

"Tennessee Republican." I rest my case...

Also surprised Maine didn't fall for that imbecilic smear campaign against Colleen Lachowicz. I expected otherwise; not that I cared t' keep tabs on said "news".

Imagine, less 13 year olds attempting to copulate with your ears.

CoD's community would actually be tolerable and I'd play the ****in' games. lol @ alternate reality in which dis taeks place

It's only the shooting games that would be affected. I'm fine with that. Having M games legally bound would also be great.

But every game has a form of shooting.
Mario shoots fire, PONG shoots balls, Pacman pops pills, ok maybe not Pacman

You are forgetting that the person coming up with this rule is a bit thick and has probably never played any games in his life

Yeah. PC watercooling is expensive. still torn on it since I don't know much about it and that is a lot of money for a PC

EDIT:

Here is what I am thinking:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($289.98 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($124.99 @ Newegg)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB Video Card ($459.98 @ Amazon)
Case: Cooler Master HAF X ATX Full Tower Case ($169.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: OCZ ZT 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V Power Supply ($105.98 @ Newegg)
Other: 10 feet PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing 3/8"ID x 1/2" OD - Clear (PFLEXA-12) ($25.00)
Other: XSPC Razor nVidia GTX 680 Full Coverage VGA Block - Black - Reference Design (new style) ($113.97)
Other: XSPC Raystorm RX360 Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit w/ D5 Variant Pump Included and Free Dead-Water! ($299.99)
Other: Bitspower Ultimate G 1/4 Thread 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD Compression Fitting (BP-CPF-CC2) x6 ($41.94)
Other: Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm x 25mm Fan - 1850 RPM (D1225C12B5AP-15) x3 ($47.85)
Total: $1719.67
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-01-31 14:06 EST-0500)

Last edited:
Currently dealin' with my first "waiting for players" bonanza on AC:III. Any other time I couldn't find a match, t'was just because of the servers bein' dead.

alsopeopleleavingwhenalobbyhasthreeplayerspissesmeoffgoddamnthoseasshats

Huh, there's a huge ****in' blizzard outside. S'cuse me while I go dance in the snow.

If you think I'm bein' literal, well... ... ...

Huh, there's a huge ****in' blizzard outside. S'cuse me while I go dance in the snow.

If you think I'm bein' literal, well... ... ...
That blizzard caused thirty two car crashes on a freeway nearby me, and at least four people died. Now you're joking about playing in it? You filthy Nazi. You Jew. I hate you. This is simply unacceptable. You will not laugh in my face when innocent people die because they can't see the ****ing road, you mother****er. People like you are the reason the world sucks. You're causing global warming with your suck. Your sheer fail pollutes the mother****ing oceans. ****. You don't even deserve death, Hell would be better without you. Stop raising the national debt. Stop causing wars. AND GODDAMNITT BATHROOMS NEED AT LEAST TWO ****ING STALLS NOT JUST ONE THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH AMERICA IT IS THE REASON THAT WE ARE FAT AND IT IS THE REASON FOR HOMELESSNESS IT IS THE REASON THAT THE ALIENS ARE INVADING AND IT IS THE REASON THAT OBAMA IS RUINING THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MUSKRATS. ****

In other news Homestuck is consuming my life.

Back