Insomniacs assemble!!

Pro Tip: When redoing the watercooling in a PC, Make sure to check that the O-Rings are in place and be careful not to spill fluid all over when to realize you were missing one and have to drain it again to fix it..

Seing someone later this week about buying a NeoGeo CD

Will mean that in my life ive owned three different SNK things
Neo geo pocket colour, NeoGeo MVS (Sold on due to lack of working arcade machine) and soon NeoGeo CD

BMGf said:
On a serious note: Bulbagarden is a place for people to gather together and celebrate Pokémon, regardless of whether any individual is a hardcore competitive battler or someone who just loves the games as they are. It is NOT a battleground.

Lately, there has been a lot of tension on this page regarding Charizard. Many people love this pokémon and are excited for the possibilities Gen VI might be giving it. However, there are just as many people who seem to take great enjoyment in harassing others for this excitement and starting fights over the "usefulness" of these possibilities. This behavior is unacceptable, and if it continues, there will be a ban on discussing Charizard altogether.

It's fine to dislike something. It's fine if you don't want to use it. But it's not fine to go after the throats of those who do like it and ruin not only their day, but the original post as well.

Uh...

What? You....can't ban discussion of an entire Pokemon on a bloody Pokemon forum. I hate Charizard, but I still think this is stupid.

I'm not sure if they mean permanently or just for a bit. Bleh, stupid higher ups, I swear it's a decent forum otherwise. Aside from maybe overly frequent warnings/infractions, but I haven't gotten one myself in over a year, not entirely sure.

</boring era><beard era>YES YES YES</beard era><boring era 2>

Back