interesting - but stupid !

itshim

WiiChat Member
Apr 28, 2009
wanted to go on to wi fi. PC is hard wired so no router. got a USB wi fi . Then found that it needed to see Wii to work. Ok got a USB extender took cable in to line of sight & all worked.So far so good. Put cable still connected on top of PC so no longer has sight of Wii & guess what it still works. Removed from cable & put in to PC it fails ! the difference is it is slightly higher - moved up from usb port to top of PC . But it is now under metal desk & behind modem .:crazy:

wanted to go on to wi fi. PC is hard wired so no router. got a USB wi fi . Then found that it needed to see Wii to work.

what the f**k?
does anyone know what hes talking about?

threadfail.gif

lmao i know. I have no freaking idea what this dude is about.

OK try this

Have USB wireless connection - SO for SO good yes. It have to see my Wii to work ( Wii in same room as PC ) OK. Have an extender *USB lead ( You put it in the PC usb port) * it is a long piece of cable that lets you plug in the Wireless connection at its far end ( think of a telephone with a long lead / or if thats to hard two tin cans on a piece of string) instead of moving the PC into the room so that the Wii can see the wireless connection you move it on cable. OK so far?::crazy:: The USD wireless how ever works as long as the cable is on it out side of the room. In other words as long as the extender is in Wi fi works extender out no wi Fi ! get it

Have USB wireless connection - SO for SO good yes. It have to see my Wii to work

maybe we would understand if you used some flipping proper grammar. so don't act like we are the clueless people here. for crying out loud, "it have to see my wii to work" what the hell?

Back