Internet chanel

URUman

WiiChat Member
Aug 2, 2007
ok, i finnally got my Interntet working, (Halleluja!!!) and i downloaded the Voting channel... now i saw that the Internet channel is for sale for 5oo pts but... My Parents will NEVER let me get it if it doesn't have partental controls... is there any way to get parental controls on the Internet channel, cuz if there isn't i can't get it :(

the only parental controls ive seen is not letting you use the internet channel (in other words, your parents could stop you from using it as they choose)

awwwwwwwww... it would've been so kewl :'(
o, and no, it's not free for me...

It is not free anymore, it used to be (til the end og July) but now costs 500 points!

It is a shame beacuse there is loads of cool stuff on there like the free jukebox 'finetune' and not to mention all the free java games.

How old are you? Could you not convince them.. like only use it when they are there os something?

Evolve82 said:
It is not free anymore, it used to be (til the end og July) but now costs 500 points!

It is a shame beacuse there is loads of cool stuff on there like the free jukebox 'finetune' and not to mention all the free java games.

How old are you? Could you not convince them.. like only use it when they are there os something?

Where can I find this jukebox and the java games?

You are not missing out.

I rarely use the internet channel and when I use it, its out of boredom. When you got an internet connection you also got a pc. Surfing the internetz is way easier on that

Back