Internet connection sharing error (4). WTF?!?!

showstoppa

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
Ok I think I solved my other problem where my computer kept telling me that my WiFi connector wasnt it when it was. Now when I get close too installation an error message comes up and says "internet connection sharing error (4)". I have come across error (6) before and I think I solved that. I have checked and unchecked the boxes in the advance tab. I have also turned on an off the firewall, and I even tried using the latest version(1.06). Please help. Hopefully this will be the last time I need help.

Last edited:
showstoppa said:
Ok I think I solved my other problem where my computer kept telling me that my WiFi connector wasnt it when it was. Now when I get close too installation an error message comes up and says "internet connection sharing error (4)". I have come across error (6) before and I think I solved that. I have checked and unchecked the boxes in the advance tab. I have also turned on an off the firewall, and I even tried using the latest version(1.06). Please help. Hopefully this will be the last time I need help.
well if you have internet sharing on and firewall down i dunno what the problem is unless you have some other type of file sharing disabled or like something where external apps cant access anything on your HD. but i doubt that. i dunno it seems like everyone has trouble with these things.

Back