Internet Wii connection UK

smithdom

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Wii Online Code
1792-8388-1671-8076
Wii Internet wireless hook up UK

Hello all..g/f and i bought a Wii at the weekend for some reason its not recognising password/key for our wireless connection although it has scanned and found it. Someone said that the internet connection is not yet working in the UK, is this true??

yours confused

Smithdom http://www.wiichat.com/images/smilies/yikes.gif

"because ..because we must.."

I am aware that I may have asked a question that might have been answered already but I could not find it in the FAQs...

regards

Smithdom

the internet works in the UK, i live in the UK and connects perfectly, dont know if this helps. Plus, i nick my neighbours internet connection, you might wanna try that if all else fails ;)

uk internet connection

thanks Lee and thanks Claira

I have manged to get it working today...I was entering the wrong password..what a shmuck!!...however whilst i can access all the channels now there does not seem the ability to google..is this an issue for you two?

king regards

Smithdom

I dont seem to have a problem with it, can you explain what the problem is and i may be of help, again lol.
cheers
lee j

Hi again Lee

When I get the main screen up.. I have the forecast, news, wii shop all up and running...I read and re read the manual but can't seem to find a screen to browse?

am I doing something mind numbingly stupid?

regards

Smithdom

You need to download opera browser from the wii shopping channel..?

thanks

cheers....

how much does it cost?

Smithdom

It is currently a trial version and thereofre free for now, however it has been confirmed the full version will be costing 500 points. Well worth it i suppose

Yea thats right, just go to wii shop channel, then wii ware and download the opera browser, and you may want to download 'the everybody votes' channel while you are there :)

i am assuming you are running through a router here. You need to enter the 13 block hex code as the password depending on what type of wep encryption you have running on the router (64bit or 128 bit.)

if 64 bit you just enter one of the four blocks of hex values.

mucho gracias one and all

Once again many thanks Wii world people. I have now got t'internet up and running.. I must say 1975 Bowie youtube clips look great on the 40 inch screen..muy beuno

oh I got 214 on ten pin bowling this afternoon, well chuffed

Smithdom

ps. so can I invite people's Mii's to my Wii now..? Do I just type in your Wii Online codes?

Back