Internet Wii connection UK

Ok..I'll add yours Twilight...mine is 1792 8388 1671 8076 username maf

how do I get this info to the side of my profile like you and others seem to have done?...so many questions

At the top of the page there's a menu, click Profile. When the next page loads on the left-hand side of the page is the control panel - click "Edit Profile". It will be there where you can also edit various other things.

Twilight

again thanks for that.. I know I might appear dim but in real life I'm actually not even that smart...btw I have registered your Wii code

smithdom said:
so can I invite people's Mii's to my Wii now..? Do I just type in your Wii Online codes?

its probably somewhere in the FAQ's but.........(deep breath)

if two people wish to exchange mii's they have to add each others codes (all 16 digits) to their address books. the name will go dark grey once the other person has added you at their end.. THEN, you can either directly send a mii to anyone in your address book from the mii plaza OR if you assign the setting on a mii to mingle, AND set travel settings to travel, then your miis will appear on other peoples mii parade.

if you are in Brighton then my miis will only have a short way to wander!

i'll add you to my Wii right now! if you so desire you could add me back and then see the results.. as my address book is quite full i will delete you from it if you don't add me at your end within 7 days.... sorry if that sounds harsh

Hi Captainff

sounds very reasonable to me thanks..I will have a go after work today

thanks again and have a good weekend

Smithdom

hey smithdom

i'll check back to this thread once i get in from work tonight to see how you got on! won't be until about 11:30pm (sussex timezone!) but if you have difficulties i'll be around then if no-one else to help....!

if you get your head around the address book thing then you can Wiimail people who are in it directly to their Wii, from your own, in the same way that you'd send an email.

good luck

Hey captainff

just back from a pub quiz in Lewes..will attempt to enter your code

thanks for the advice, its newbie appreciated

Smithdom

Back