Dec 31, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
3214-8632-9686-7864
Hi Folx

I'm on 51% and try as I might I just can't beat harry. :nonod:

Any ideas? :idea:

Thanks in advance.

try harder.... it took me a while but i finally did it.. also do combos....it took me like 8 tries... good luck

beat harry.... what? I'm only in the lower 20% and I helped save Harry and meet him.... so are we eventually going to become enimies!?!? ahahhhh i thought we were friends ;p;

Hunter said:
beat harry.... what? I'm only in the lower 20% and I helped save Harry and meet him.... so are we eventually going to become enimies!?!? ahahhhh i thought we were friends ;p;

Things are not always what they seem :shocked:

We may not be talking about the same Harry, play on and find out ;)

samedi said:
Hi Folx

I'm on 51% and try as I might I just can't beat harry. :nonod:

Any ideas? :idea:

Thanks in advance.
I just used the hammer move A LOT. Just dodge his strong attacks and destabilize him when he uses a normal attack. Then hammer the hell out of him.

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

^ since you've beeten a lot of the game or probably all of it, can you visit the thread I posted recently in this section called Conveyer Belt/Fire.. I'm a little confuzed on that part, thanks so much, Hunter

Dude are you joking I beat Harry on the first try, as long as you learn that you know he's going to swing hard (Which if I remember correctly he does most of the time) you just side step and continue with the ass kicking. :cornut:

Back