ipod touch

jp518

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
new york
Wii Online Code
2278-1678-3948-5928
since the ipod can connect to the internet on wi-fi can it connect to the computer like all the others

If you're asking about Bluetooth, no.
There are apps for hacked iPods that let you stream music from your computer, which I can't comprehend the point of, but yeah.

Did you jailbreak/hack your iPod touch?
It's SOOOO much more worth the money after you do it :)

^I doubt there is anything you could do to an Ipod to make it 'worth the money'. The technology in a standard Ipod is worth approximately $20 :wink:

Damn you, Apple.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I doubt there is anything you could do to an Ipod to make it 'worth the money'. The technology in a standard Ipod is worth approximately $20 :wink:

Damn you, Apple.

keyword standard, this one is the touch, and trust me dude, after you hack it it's amazing, my friend has one(i can't get the hang of it yet, but im' trying) that is fully hacked with super mario bros 3, tetris, flash flash revolution, and stuff on it and it's amazing!

plus browsing through your music is a lot easier too, i never liked ipods before, but i love the touch, so worth the money

LevesqueIsKing said:

Damn you, Apple.
I don't think you've seen a hacked iPod Touch then. It's an iPod, video player, full outstanding PDA, with heaps of games and applications, including an NES emulator like the person above me said. Listening to music and playing SMB on a high res touch screen = good times.

Back