Is anybody going to get Nitrobike?

im thinking about getting it lol looks good just like excite truck nd i liked excite truck but i probaly wont be getting it when it comes out maybe in a few months nd when i get online lol

I know I'll be getting it. I didn't know it had online!

Via Ign..

Nitro-Bike
- Definitely not Excite Bike.
- Looks blurry and has framerate issues that shouldn’t be there.
- Floaty are floaty - more like Excite Truck than Excite Bike.
- Mid-air tilt controls are a bit floaty and unresponsive.
- However, the more they played it the more they started liking it - when you first pick it up it’s like “what the hell?”, but as you keep playing and the world opens up more and you get more used to the controls and trick system, the game improves.
- Very glad to see the game actually has online. Also has some cool mini-games, like Hoop Havoc, which are good fun and keeps things fresh.

Sounds.. ok at best. I'll wait for reviews to come in, but I'd rather just wait for a different racer like Mario Kart.

if it IS just like excite truck, it's worth a buy IMO. its just a laid back racer right? excite truck wasnt worth it though cause no online but this game has online soo...its bound to be better.

thats just my thinking, i dont have a wii anymroe though so im not getting it lol.

Probably not since I never like ExciteBike or ExciteTruck which is pretty much the same idea. I'm sure there will be plenty of people online though (100-300).

Last edited:
SensesFail said:
if it IS just like excite truck, it's worth a buy IMO. its just a laid back racer right? excite truck wasnt worth it though cause no online but this game has online soo...its bound to be better.

thats just my thinking, i dont have a wii anymroe though so im not getting it lol.

If you don't own a Wii, why do you post here? Just asking...

I'm gutted, I was really looking forward to it but after reading what people think of it I'm disappointed. I love bike racing games and have been waiting for a decent online racer to come out, just not sure this is it.

Nitrobike

I'll be getting it definately, more of online play than anything. I've heard it's got a multitude of modes and although I wish it was like Excite Truck (which I loved, completely underrated game!) even if it isn't I hope to pick it up next month in europe.

Marioman said:
It got a 3.5 in Nintendo Power...I don't think so

So by no-biases, non-fanboy reviewers, it should get...what...-2.5?

This game looks like it could challenge Ninjabreadman for the ultimate turddom!

Back