Medal Of Honor Heroes 2

scott26

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
I am getting that game today will anybody like to play online with me later i am going to be scott26

sure just tell me the time. and what kind of match and what it is going to be called.

do you want to make the game or me and probaly what would be I have piano in like 25 minutes then i have to go to gamestop to get the game probaly like 1:00 I would like to do CTF i have always liked it and the map i don't know because i do not have the game yet if I make the game how bout scott26 becuause it will be easy to remember

Last edited:
scott26, I'm not trying to be rude, but you should really start using punctuation in your postings.

Last edited:
theGodbees said:
scott26, Im not trying to be rude, but you should really start using punctuation in your postings.
Always capatalize first word or name or whatever in a sentence. =)
I don't have Mohh2 but I'm getting it next week.

theGodbees said:
His username is all lowercase.

so is mine. whats your point. this is a forum. no need to be so formal.

EDIT:ctf sounds great. the name is fine too.but maybe we can call it wiichat instead. maybe more people will come that way. it should be in the sewers or the village. you choose.3 or 5 flags. doesnt matter. both types of controls. every wapon. adding a password or not is really up to you. i will be on for a while so just tell us when the match is.

Last edited:
^@_@ this is so off topic. so are you guys actually coming or not?

Sorry but isn't this a forum why do you have to capalize we are not in school:lol: and a find in a little bit i will make a game called wii chat how about in like 20 minutes A never mind I will make one right now

scott26 said:
Sorry but isn't this a forum why do you have to capalize we are not in school:lol: and a find in a little bit i will make a game called wii chat how about in like 20 minutes A never mind I will make one right now

Actually this *is* a forum. What did you think it was? :wtf:

And using 'periods' (those little dots) between sentences, or even 'commas' (those little curly things) to separate phrases or clauses in a sentence, will make your posts *much* easier to read and understand. It's a courtesy to others, really. And people use punctuation all the time in the grown-up world, so might as well get used to it now! :yesnod:

DrMoze said:
Actually this *is* a forum. What did you think it was? :wtf:

if you read his post closely, you would see that he put in the form of a question. which was actually "Sorry but isn't this a forum". i believe he was asking a rhettorical question. besides i use every punctuation except capitalization. i dont see that harm in not using them here. i use them every where else.

Back