Is Anyone Else...

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
Even Playing Their Wii Games Anymore?

I've Realized That I Don't Play My Wii Games Lately, But Use The Internet Features An VC Games...

Anyone Else Came To This?

Ever since I got back into Wind Waker I haven't touched any actually Wii games. I beat TP and I played Wario Ware for a little bit, I also beat Elebits but all of this was at least a month ago. I play WW and if I'm not playing that it's a VC game.

I too haven't played as much now. I think it's cause I'm waiting for newer games to come out. I have a couple games, but usually play when people are over (Monkey Ball and Wii Sports).

same here dillon! im not playing anything anymore! AHH.. i NEED new games.. lol

i cant wait till all the games on my blog list thingy on my Mii Pro to come out! then its "Wii Play All Night Long" Day! ... o_O lol

I finished Red Steel twice and Zelda too many times. Now I'm playing Resident Evil 4. So I guess I've stopped playing Wii games too. Except when people come round.
Just waiting for some more good games to arrive...

I still dabble a little in TP and Wii Sports but other than that im very much enjoying Super Mario World.

I think the VC is sustaining people pretty well - i've found each week there's atleast 1 game i'd like to play.

I got my Wii right after christmas, I have yet to finish TP. Having a little one really cuts down on the time you have to play.

Yeah... I've Been Mostly Browsing The Internet Channel, Shop, And That New Everybody Votes Channel.(how creative)

The Last Time I Actually Played A Wii Disc Game Was About Two Leeks Ago.:yikes:

Yeah me too, I've been playing Donkey Kong Country lately (FINALLY CAME OUT IN THE US) and um...I gave up on Elebits cause the graphics were so bad it was making me want to throw up. Gave up on Far Cry for the same reason. Gave up on Monkey Ball cause I beat it like six months ago, and I gave up on wii sports because every damn time I play my ratings go DOWN instead of UP.

I'm sort of pissed at myself right now for not getting a 360 because I realized that thats where all the awesome online shooters are going to be at...

Metroid, Mario, and Smash Bros had BETTER be worth the wait or I am going to be frickin pissed. And the online play on wii had better be filthy sweet, too. I mean seriously if microsoft can do it...(theyre frickin microsoft! they never get anything right! dont screw this up nintendo!)...

Ok sorry for my rant I guess I should probably just pick up Secret rings and ssx blur and I'll be good for a little while.

yeah i'm waiting for tiger woods and ssx to come out.. then i'll be playing games like a madman ;)

I'm still playing Wii games pretty much every day as I only got my Wii after Christmas and I'm still playing Zelda(almost finished it now). Plus I work during the day and also have a little one, so I don't get much time to play on my Wii. My daughter seems fascinated watching me play Zelda(she's only 17 months old)! She has her own little sofa and she'll sometimes sit there and watch me for ages! :lol:

londonspod said:
My daughter seems fascinated watching me play Zelda(she's only 17 months old)! She has her own little sofa and she'll sometimes sit there and watch me for ages! :lol:

not to compare your daughter to my cat, but he does the exact thing.. his head moves side to side depending on what i'm playing.. (of course he climbs on top of the tv as well and watches upside down too, doubt your 17 month old does that) :D

Back