Is Anyone Else...

yep i mainly seem to use it to surf the net now and again and check messages and updates. i am waiting for more games to be released for a greater choice. i think i may get kororinpa when it comes out.

The only game I'm playing on the Wii right now is Zelda, but I'll be done with it by the end of the week.

Since the current selection of Wii games are rentals at best, I'll probably just play the GC games I missed out on (RE4, MP 1 & 2) and maybe buy a few VC games, until the next Wii game worth buying is released, which I think will be either SSX or Super Paper Mario.

I play zelda TP, and my bro plays wiisports sometimes. Just wait the games will come out fasterthen we think. Me? i want to get games, but i need money to do so. I wish i was bill gates (1. sell out xbox 360/xbox to nintendo and give 10 million dollars to them 2. Take all his money and spend it on games and stuff. )

The gamecube is a missed console so people are trying to buy those. My friend works at EB games. He said that more gamecube games new and old had bin sold this and last month, more then the past 3 (including the Xmas sales!)

I bought gamecube games to play:
metroid prime 2
mario sunshine (again)
zelda wind waker (again)

Scuba Steve said:
The only game I'm playing on the Wii right now is Zelda, but I'll be done with it by the end of the week.

Since the current selection of Wii games are rentals at best, I'll probably just play the GC games I missed out on (RE4, MP 1 & 2) and maybe buy a few VC games, until the next Wii game worth buying is released, which I think will be either SSX or Super Paper Mario.

Need for speed: carbon? Excitetruck? mario party 8? wariowares: smooth moves? call of duty 3? sonic and the secret rings? Red steel?!?!?!? none of these appel to you? :ee5k:

I haven't touched TP since like 2 weeks after I got it, I never play wii sports anymore, I completed rayman and warioware so I don't play those... I got excite truck on Friday and I haven't put that down, and before that I always used to play Ultimate Alliance, once I get through excite truck and UA I'll be back on the others I suppose.

Ever since I made a new town In Animal Crossing (GC) I haven't played Wii games in a while. I do play Elebits alot because it's so damn fun making levels! I still keep on making my new super hard levels where you get shot at by like 50 elebit guns. It's so hard but so fun! Anyway, I still play Elebits some and somtimes I play Wii Sports and Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz. Really haven't played Zelda in weeks and same with Excite Truck. I do like playing Multiplayer excite truck. So mostly I play Animal Crossing on GC now.

I play it occasionally.
Beat Tony Hawk
Beat Red Steel
Beat COD 3
Got bored of TP and will probably pick it up later
I play madden when friends are over
and i'm practically sick of wii sports
SMW is keeping me busy though:thumbsup:

Back