is it me or is the BEST FPS on PS3....

def not fall of man
vegas is fun for a bit but never uber fun imo
call of duty 4 def is.

I have call of duty 4 and its GREAT game I just like Vegas and Fall of man a little better.

my favorite type of game is FPS always has been

jericho kinda sucked, its slightly fun at times but 200 shots to kill an enemy gets a little old by level 2

You should edit posts to add new info if you were the last one to say something. It's pretty basic forum etiquette.

Squall7 said:
You should edit posts to add new info if you were the last one to say something. It's pretty basic forum etiquette.
you dont understand squall.

why would he edit his post when he can triple post and get THREE TIMES as many posts as he normally would?!!!!! :yikes:

because thats what everyone wants right? TONS of posts on a nintendo fourm woooohoooooo, I can die happy now

Sovieto said:
you dont understand squall.

why would he edit his post when he can triple post and get THREE TIMES as many posts as he normally would?!!!!! :yikes:
this isnt nsider where posts upgrade your rep or something.

haha resistance best FPS? good one. vegas? i bought it for both consoles, and returned both copies (dont ask why lol i dont even know) but COD4 is the best FPS. have you not played it yet? cause you should trade in all your games if you dont have the money for it. you wouldnt regret it haha

regarding resistance: it was a major letdown for me. everybody said it was such a good game and its mediocre at best. (still worth a buy though, for sure) the online is decent but nobody has a headset so that takes away from the fun of it. resistance two should have no problem fixing the issues with FOM.

I rented FOM when i first got my PS3 And all I liked was the online.
Call of Duty is amazing the campaign is great,And online is amazing.

SensesFail said:
haha resistance best FPS? good one. vegas? i bought it for both consoles, and returned both copies (dont ask why lol i dont even know) but COD4 is the best FPS. have you not played it yet? cause you should trade in all your games if you dont have the money for it. you wouldnt regret it haha

regarding resistance: it was a major letdown for me. everybody said it was such a good game and its mediocre at best. (still worth a buy though, for sure) the online is decent but nobody has a headset so that takes away from the fun of it. resistance two should have no problem fixing the issues with FOM.

R:FOM was a great game IMO. As for the headsets, you have to go to the right rooms. "Wal-Mart" rooms have a lot of chatter.

I just got my PS3 with COD 4. It is amazing. I want to try the other FPS also, but COD 4 is awesome! I Love IT! Reminds me of the good old days of crusting on Counter Strike. Awww good times indeed.

Back