is it me or is the BEST FPS on PS3....

Enjoy, if you loved CS you are gonna be playing that for hours. I bought it Wednesday night and played it for like 20 hours by monday night. Sadly my 360 RROD on me wednesday afternoon so I have to wait about 2-3 weeks until I can play again.

T3kNi9e said:
Enjoy, if you loved CS you are gonna be playing that for hours. I bought it Wednesday night and played it for like 20 hours by monday night. Sadly my 360 RROD on me wednesday afternoon so I have to wait about 2-3 weeks until I can play again.

Thats brutal man, I don't know if I would be able to survive that long. Good luck.

SensesFail said:
haha resistance best FPS? good one. vegas? i bought it for both consoles, and returned both copies (dont ask why lol i dont even know) but COD4 is the best FPS. have you not played it yet? cause you should trade in all your games if you dont have the money for it. you wouldnt regret it haha

regarding resistance: it was a major letdown for me. everybody said it was such a good game and its mediocre at best. (still worth a buy though, for sure) the online is decent but nobody has a headset so that takes away from the fun of it. resistance two should have no problem fixing the issues with FOM.

yes I have COD4 and finished it, actually I have every COD made.

I kinda didn't mean the online play but the actualy campain but ohh well lol

are u kidding man, mohh2 was the best fps................for wii.

[serious]cod4 looks pretty good.tries it at friends house as well as fom. cod 4 is better [serious]

Resistance is an awesome game, online and campaign are both great. Me and my friend played through the campaign, he said that it was the best co-op he's played. I actually didn't enjoy COD4s single player, no depth to the story... Resistance was way better in that department.

For me, Resistance was a better package than COD4. COD4 had great multiplayer, but that was really it.

If you like Resistance of CoD4, then you are a Halo type guy.

CoD4 may not have story depth (it really isn't meant to be) but its way more immersive.

Resistance is more of an action shooter like Halo.

T3kNi9e said:
If you like Resistance of CoD4, then you are a Halo type guy.

QUOTE]

I wouldn't say that, im NOT a big halo fan and I love fall of man, I like halo just because im a big fan on FPS but halo hanks pretty low on my list.

Then that means you must not like its story/world/guns. The only difference in Resistance vs Halo is basically its "setting"

They're both run n gun shooters, you jump around and strafe alot, you throw grenades alot, etc.

Thats all fun and stuff, but for me it gets old fast.

Thats why I won't bother buying UT3, Killzone 2, Haze, etc. etc.

Which btw, my brother is a PS3 fanboy (he admitted it) and he predicts Haze will suck. He also predicts Killzone 2 will be okay but nothing great. Somewhere around the 8's.

What do other people think about Haze/KZ2? I never cared since im not gonna buy it.

T3kNi9e said:
Then that means you must not like its story/world/guns. QUOTE]

exactly, I just enjoy the shoot em up game play lol

BUT I do like the story/guns and worlds on fall of man AND the shoot em up game play thats why it ranks higher then Halo on my list.

I never play FOM online but as someone made refrence to the grenades would get VERY old VERY fast but in the campain it never gets old to me.

T3kNi9e said:
Then that means you must not like its story/world/guns. The only difference in Resistance vs Halo is basically its "setting"

They're both run n gun shooters, you jump around and strafe alot, you throw grenades alot, etc.

Thats all fun and stuff, but for me it gets old fast.

Thats why I won't bother buying UT3, Killzone 2, Haze, etc. etc.

Which btw, my brother is a PS3 fanboy (he admitted it) and he predicts Haze will suck. He also predicts Killzone 2 will be okay but nothing great. Somewhere around the 8's.

What do other people think about Haze/KZ2? I never cared since im not gonna buy it.

I played a 20 minute demo of haze at pax with my friends and it was terrible. it was like a next generation remake of a mediocre PS2 FPS. the whole nectar thing was insanely stupid. it really made me sad cuz i totally thought this game was gonna pwn.

Sovieto said:
you dont understand squall.

why would he edit his post when he can triple post and get THREE TIMES as many posts as he normally would?!!!!! :yikes:

Oooooooooooooooooooooh boner...

Cue Eff Tee

Back