Is it possible to redo bosses or mini bosses after game is finished?

I'm pretty sure you can't, sorry.

I really think that in any game you should be able to go back and do this. It would be even better if you unlocked them on the main menu and could just click and battle.

The only boss you can fight again is Ganon/Ganondorf, only because you saved before that fight so you can always go back and redo it.

Of that I can remember, I particularly liked the Eel and the Spider.

dragon, the guy with a pink eye in the goron mines.

My favorite without a doubt is the Final Battle with Ganondorf (On the Sword and Duel) and the Mid-Boss from Temple of Time. Simply because I hate using my other items like clawshot, etc. Its just so fun just to use only the sword and use your moves like a real sword fight.

If you had wanted to replay a boss, you would have had to have saved just before fighting it on a different file. I did that for Zant.

Last fight was way too easy. I killed ganondorf by accident, trying to knock him out of the barrier.

pro gamer said:
I wish they made it harder. it was too easy.

I knooooooow it was way to easy! The only boss I had trouble with was Stallord, the Sand Temple boss.

Yeah but everyone knows that it's too easy, but I think that how the temples are confusing and hard makes up for the easy bosses.

Back