Is Megaman ready to Brawl?

Barbz911

is a true Brawler
Dec 8, 2007
A Milk Carton
Wii Online Code
3521-2272-3993-4863
http://wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=11240

"Well, I really do love Super Smash Bros. It's a great series…but, Nintendo hasn't asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I'm still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it's not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we'd like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Bros. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they'll give me a call."

Nintendo better have listened to that podcast =p

What do you guys think about this?
It seems that there are plenty of time left because...well....that was one of the reasons for the delay. More characters and features.

Megaman!!!!!!!!

It seems like he would've been asked already, even though I don't see it happening I wish it would, Megaman was one of the best fighters on the Marvel vs Capcom games & Capcom vs SNK...

225px-Hyper_mega_man.jpg

Looks like Megaman's out. On Monday we'll be a month from the Japanese launch of Brawl. There's no way that they could add him this late. (As it will likely go gold the first week of January)

So, unless this interviewee was lying and had already contacted Nintendo, Megaman is out.

Megaman would be pretty cool in brawl. But like Gamejunkie said, if they wanted megaman, they would've decided a while ago. If they havent even asked yet, then theres slim chance they want him. Sadly...

But also, in that link it said that Capcom has gone over Inafune's before and that they might have done it again with Megaman so there is still hope.

Last edited:
Tbh, I doubt both Megaman and Sonic will be in this game. I think Nintendo will save Megaman as another reason for people (who aren't already hooked on Brawl) to get the next installment.
AtomicB said:
And, if he will be in Brawl, do you really think the guy would admit it?
Haha, true.

Thats enough confirmation for me. Magamen won't be in Brawl.

Quite surprising, actually...

LevesqueIsKing said:
Thats enough confirmation for me. Magamen won't be in Brawl.

Quite surprising, actually...

Agreed, I thought for sure out of all the people that could be added he would have been.

Oh well.

Why wont Capcom just beg to get Megaman in Brawl.Thats what Konami did with Snake. If I had rights to a Nintendo based character I created I'd beg for him to be in Brawl. Oh well at least we got Snake and Sonic.

this kinda reminds me of when sakurai said on a radio show that ridley, cel-link, and bowser jr. were confirmed for brawl

edit....hmmm even if this is real, we don't when it took place, so this might of happened months ago, so i don't think this confirmes that megaman isn't in brawl

Last edited:
It said it was on the 17th though of what month I'm not sure. Anyone know what month megaman's anniversary is in.

Back