Is NFS: Carbon Worth Buying?

I rented it twice (3 days each) and it took me about 4 to FINISH the game, I mean it was great fun, but man am I happy not to have spent money on that game!

I think it is. If it's the only game you get, then no. 'cause you'll spend all your time playing it, thus completing it. Whereas with me I've got quite a few games that I play between, so I'm only like 20% through the game since Christmas :D

well i only hav one nunchuk and i control the car with it so my buddy was stuck with the wiimote(wich sucks at steering) so i cant realy say

I didnt really like it. i played it at my friends house and it got boring within like 15 mins.
edit:so we switched to rayman raving rabbids and it pwnd!

I liked NFS and preferred playing with the Wiimote it just took a little getting used to and changing the sensitivity. also my roomate really liked it along with other friends of mine. i say if you like driving games its not bad but i also rented it. so i would say try it out first if you can then buy it

I have only rented it once, but it was pretty fun. Like someone else said, I wouldn't get it if it was your only game. You can beat it pretty easy, it took me 5 days. But other than being short it is really fun.

I think NFS is great... good graphics, good game overall. Control takes some getting used to but otherwise I think it's pretty darn fun.

I would say that it is worth buying. The best part of the game is customizing your cars.

Back