need for speed carbon

I've also heard that you can use the traditional controls with the nunchuck attachment. If so, that might help you if you don't like the control scheme!

DarkDepths said:
I've also heard that you can use the traditional controls with the nunchuck attachment. If so, that might help you if you don't like the control scheme!
nope,you can not do that.

does this game drive like excite truck?
i really liked the controls and feel of the game it was just too short and lame so i didnt buy it
if NFS controls the same way but has more to do ill buy it
does it have hot pursuit mode?

yeh i got the game, got the wheel(which is easily a advantage when used to it)
completed the game and think its great, i might start it again in a differant car catorgory..
you get Import, Exotic, Or Muscle
:p

Method of Rhythm said:
I am absolutely obsessed with the game.

But first off I am a total greaser and second my favorite games are car games where you can customize from under or oversteerage to exahust tips.

I think it is a great game and offers two great dynamics to the NFS series that all the previous ones didn't offer.

1. Muscle Cars- these cars have great top speed and acceleration but have 0 control, exactly like the real thing.

2. Drafting- Takes some getting used to and A LOT of practice not to hit any walls but can be avoided pretty well if you can't do it.

Overall I think its a great buy.

Lol drafting :nono:

Back