is there a date for mariokart on the wii?

hogsbff said:
well it would be cool to use it as a steeing wheel but sometimes i would like to play it as a racing game with an actual controller. But then again I havn't tried a racing game yet so until then my opinion stays.
Wiimote is an actual controller, for the Wii anyway. Can't wait for this game (If I ever find a Wii!!)

Method of Rhythm said:
The release date, just got a call from Mr. Iwata. Target, Best Buy, Gamestop and BB are all getting shipments tonight. So everyone should camp out tonight.

:|

Anyway, I really like tilting the wii remote and using it as a steering wheel. I hope they have online battle too, that is one of my fav modes.

the wii mote makes it soo much easier to steer things (as long as u get used to it and dont try to use the d pad like me :p)
and for mario kart, it will probly have online and i hope its not like double dash, it was bad in my opinon

NFS with mote and steering wheel > controllers!

omg.. my mate still has his 64 connected to the TV out the back.. its still the no. 1 game we play when everyone is around his place..

im gona have to get 4 wii motes before it comes out :p

cant wait

I haven't heard anything about this game, yet. But it better have online, and even if it does, I'm not sure if I'll buy it. Simply because I've MKDS which is amazing already.

Icuic said:
I've tried a racing game with the steering wheel. Fun, although the game wasn't great.
That being said I've seen others try them too and while it was amazingly fun for me to watch them rock back and forth like weebles while trying to steer, it might not be 100% practical for long time play sessions. 10 minutes for my weeble friends and they were wiped out, 30 or so for me and my more sensible movements.
For maximum control you need to have your arms away from anything, which means holding them up. And with no support on the wheel end the aching quickly starts. That being said we could start seeing a new trend of uber buff mariokart fans.

Well, at least Mario Kart lends itself to short, intense races that won't tax the old spaghetti arms all that much.

Back