Is there a different between Black wii and the White ?

King RoMa

WiiChat Member
Jul 1, 2010
Hi There,

My question is there a different between Black wii and the White , in terms of preformance and quality?

And there is another question:
in many shops, there is a black wii version called '' Limited Edition ''.
Are all black wii called Limited Edition, or some of them?

And if there a different between the Limited Edition version and the normal black, could someone till my what is it?

Thank you all.

The only difference I would pressume is slightly higher quality materials and the like, but that's probably not true. Possibly a higher system menu version than used or older white Wiis; which is easily obtained by wi-fi connection regardless. So I'd assume there's no important difference, and probably not any difference at all.

This goes back to when Nintendo released the Color Gameboy; not the Gameboy Color, but the Color Gameboy. It was the same Gameboy Pocket everyone owned, but with different color casing. It sold heaps regardless of having no changes but the color. :lol:

There's no real difference between the two systems themselves (besides the color :p). What makes the black Wii special is what it comes packaged with. It has everything the white Wii has, plus a WiiMotionPlus attactchment, Wii Sports Resort and one of those WiiMote rubber jacket things. So is the black Wii a better deal? That's for you to decide.

As for the limited edition thing, that just must be what that store is calling the Black Wii.

you can also get the white wii bundled with the motion plus and sports resort

and yeah there is no difference at all.

Back