Is there a Greggs near you

We have something similar to that...mainly a fast food restaurant however..

Tim Hortons and Starbucks..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty

A pasty (Cornish: Pasti, Hoggan, incorrectly written as pastie) is a type of pie, originally from Cornwall, United Kingdom. It is a baked savoury pastry case traditionally filled with diced meat, sliced potato and onion. The ingredients are uncooked before being placed in the unbaked pastry case.[1] Pasties with traditional ingredients are specifically named Cornish pasties. Traditionally, pasties have a semicircular shape, achieved by folding a circular pastry sheet over the filling. One edge is crimped to form a seal.
The vowel 'a' in pasty is 'pure' (IPA /ˈpæsti/, /ˈpɑːsti/). Thus, "pasty" does not sound anything like "paste." The exact pronunciation varies among dialects.
Oggy is a slang term used in Britain which comes from a Cornish term for the pasty

Possibly the best snack food ever

Theres loads of fillings :
Cheese and onion
Stake and kidney
Pepperoni
Chicken
Cheese and ham

Last edited:
cornish_pasty.jpg

Greggs pasties are horrible, waaaay too many onions in them, I prefere ferarris :D

Woot
Theres more than just cheese and onion

There is one close by. I usually have lunch there when I pass by. Not the best, but it will do when you are hungry.

erm cant this be considered spam since it is very pointless

p.s: i have a greggs STEAK BAKES RULE!

There was a little bakery in the village where my comp was and man they made the nicest 'breakfast pasties' I've EVER tasted, (granted I've only tried like too lol)

Inside the pasty was a fried egg, sausage and beans ^_^

I had one every morning before me exams during my GCSE's =]

surfinrach90 said:
There was a little bakery in the village where my comp was and man they made the nicest 'breakfast pasties' I've EVER tasted, (granted I've only tried like too lol)

Inside the pasty was a fried egg, sausage and beans ^_^

I had one every morning before me exams during my GCSE's =]
A LOT of calorie intake there. :lol:

Yeah lol, like my first exam I was REALLY hungry all the way through, and it was horrible, so I made sure that before every exam I'd have food, and I didn't have enough time in the house lol so I'd grab it when I got to school ^_^

And ohh well it tasted niiice :p

Back