Is there Wii in...

Mr Persia

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2007
in the middle east or UAE?

Im thinking of moving there and Im intrested of buying one.

Do they sell Wii in middle east ie Iran or UAE?

From Trulen: Stay on topic if you know what's good for you.

Yes.

Yes i believe there is. What place in the UAE? I definitley know its in Dubai. I saw one there on Holiday.

I recommend buying the US Wii and bring it over to Middle East countries. I am sure you will have no problem buying grey import US games there, as they are amonst the first to release new games. Failing that, there is the Amazon.com.

Well its his choice (cant say I'd like the idea though if its all true), though i used to know a very wealthy family who had a home here in the UK and in Iran (weird combo of countries, i'm suprised its allowed) and they seemed to like both countires equally.
Basically i dont see why they wouldnt have Wii, I actually think you'd be better off not getting a united states console though, I'm pretty sure there's a US embargo on Iran, so if you order anything off the net from there it might cause issues.

Im thinkiing of buying one at Dubai, UAE.

Can I get a conrfimation that there is one there? And how much it is?

Last edited:
Alright thank. I herd its about 1499 Dirhams = 408$

Which is alright. 360 is 490$ and PS3 is 680$
Thinking about PS3 or Wii

If anyone else has an imput on where I can get one please post.

LOLOLOLOLOL.
Boy you kids sure do argue. And spam.
I've deleted 43 posts within the past 10 minutes.

Sorry Mr. Persia, I'll get this thread cleaned up for you right nice and quick. I'd lock it, but you're asking a good question.

Warning to all future posters: Stay on Topic

Thanks Trulen.

I was thinking about buying one here in US and then buy a voltage converter and take it there but then I found out games arnt the same which made me think about just buying one from Dubai or Tehran, iran.

Zubayr, do you remember the price for the Wii?

Thanks

Back