Is this Bad?

Brownies said:
my warranty @ ebgames is 30 days.... not 1 year...

Perhaps that's an extra warranty just through EBGames?

Nintendo themselves warranty the console for 1 year (plus an additional 3 months if you register). It's in the manual.

Yeah, i've worried at times, (mainly because my younger sister leaves it on overnight for no reason!), but I have checked it over and nothing has ever happened. I still don't like my sister playing the wii tho

My Wii actually did break from leaving it on standby all the time (I think). Everytime I kept it on standby (orange light), or even playing a game (green light) it would shut off within 30 minutes. But, I sent it back to Nintendo and they fixed it at no cost. So I mean if you wanna be more cautious just hold in the power button everytime your done with it until the light turns red and you'll be fine. The game discs don't matter I always leave mine in.

You can register your wii online nintendo.com but you'll have to create a profile and everything. Their was a promo warranty that extended your wii by 90 days so i'd check if they still offer. It probably won't breakdown anyway. the only prob i've had with nintendo was with the wavebird controllers.

kk, tyvm ill just stop leaving it on standby overnight incase soemthing happeneds n i have to mail it to nintendo...

Back