Is Wii Fit worth it

For interactivity's sake, Wii Fit is a brilliant accessory to the Wii, and well worth the $90.

I bought the We Ski game, and it's alright. I didn't really like it. My g/f played it too and she wasn't too thrilled about it either. I bought ofr $30.00 bucks from gamestop. I call gamestop and asked how much would I get for the game if I was to sell it back to them, and they said, "$10.00." I was like :yikes: So, I kept it lol.

My g/f and I play Ghost Squad, Tennis and Guitar Hero mainly. I'm waiting for the new Mario tennis game to come out :smilewinkgrin:

Depends what you are into and what you are looking for. I bought one 2 weeks ago and LOVE IT. I only wish i had bought it sooner. I got mine for the main purpose of getting off my butt and losing some weight. And yes, i already can tell its helping some. Ive droped 3-4 pounds already. The games are entertaining enough to keep your attention and keep you from getting bored, unlike walking on a treadmill which i find boring as can be.

If you are the kind of person who thinks that a video game must be some shoot-em-up with blood and guts then save your money-Wii Fit is not for you. If you are the kind of person who is looking for something different in a game and also looking for a way to get a little bit more active then go for it!

As a general rule, the body is able to fluctuate by 10 pounds—five pounds upward and five pounds downward. Achieving any number of weight loss around five pounds is misleading, as the majority of this weight is water and you have yet to reach the infamous "wall", let alone climb over it. This is why virtually every weight loss supplement or program is able to promise that you'll lose at least five pounds, because if you take part in any amount of work, no matter how strenuous, you are very likely to achieve this goal.

I love my Wii Fit. It's a lot of fun and the games that can be played with it aren't too bad either. I've played Shaun White Snowboarding with the wii fit, although the game isn't too exciting... it's definitely a leg workout game. But it's definitely worth the game as long as you're going to use it and not let it sit in the corner collecting dust or being used as an ornament. ;)

Back