Is world of Warcraft good?

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I've been thinking about getting the game but is it worth 20$ a month?
I won't be playing all the time... and peeps say that its hard to level up

And whats the best race to pick (on horde and alliance)

I've played this, the reason its 20$ a month is because of the huge servers o_O
It's not that hard to level... My bro got to level 60 in around 1-2 months tops.
You get quests to ease the pain on leveling, along with this the new expansion pack is comming which i definately recommand- You will find some friendly guys and if you love to partay (not litteraly i mean as team up i just prefer using partay XD) it is great, I loved this game but i'd advise you not to take the hunter if you play. As i took it, it's a very slow beginning (In leveling) but in your 30s+ you will have fun if you PVP. OH wait that reminds me. You can go into Player Vs Player! This is awesomeness << Which is another reason why it rocks
Best race IMO is the horde.

Don't the hordes cities look messed up?

If i get it ill have a human file and a tauren file i think any objections?

It's fun if you have a good friend with you. Download the free 10 day trial... That's what I'm doing at the moment. I think it's worth the money.

And, you know... It can be pretty fun all on your lonesome, too, once you get the hang off things.

IMO I think World of Warcraft is a very good MMO and it is worth the money. Leveling up for all MMO's seem preety hard but when you get to a higher level its more fun.

I really like using bows so I would make a Orc Hunter on the Horde.

DO NOT buy this game. It steals peoples souls. I'd go Guild Wars instead. Ah hell even Silkroad online, thats a free MMO. WoW kills peoples =[

it was fun untill lvl 11. thats when a gap appears in the quests where you cant do them untill you get about 4 lvls higher and it takes DAYS to level up by just fighting enemys (unless you have no life and find it fun to just sit in 1 position for hours moving only your right arm and index finger)

I played WOW for a month. After lvl 10 I found really hard to lvl because I don't play much. I for one though love Guild Wars. You should get that and add me to friends my name is Bubba Ga Nush.

I've played bot WoW and Guildwars. I did not like either but WoW was definetly better than Guildwars IMO.
The best mmorpg IMO is Everquest II, check that out before making any decisions.

I find this game fun only because I play along with my Brother and some of his and my friends. If you don't play with anyone you know in real life I'd recommend finding an active guild because this game is pretty boring when you play all alone.

Have fun and good luck though if you do get into it.

BTW, it doesn't take over your life or make you kill yourself, etc. Just limit your play time to about 2 hours (I play around 2 hours a day... probably less if I'm busy). But don't be someone who stops doing homework and stuff just to check your auction house items.

Ugh I hate games like pokemon that just sit there and you take turns attacking. Too unrealistic for me.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Ugh I hate games like pokemon that just sit there and you take turns attacking. Too unrealistic for me.

Which game are you talking about... because none of the games mentioned have a turn based combat system.

Klywak said:
You Dissin Elder Scrolls Obivion?
That game Rocks!

I love that game. If Bethesda made a MMORPG version I'd probably buy it.

My friend used to be obsessed with it... i dunno, it seemed like a solid game to me.

Back