World of Warcraft Players

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
I'm not posting this to promote anything, but i'm just here to tell any of World of Warcraft players that if they wanna stop paying money each month, they can join My private server. It's free of charge to do so..again this isn't to promote something, so it shouldn't be against the rules. It's basically for people that want to play, but don't want to pay. If it's against the rule i humbly apologies and you may delete it. Anyways if some of you are interested. PM me, and i'll give you all the info you need to play.

Thank you :)
The Slayer

Are you able to us the free week trial cd to install the game and then mkake it so you can join your server?

laderer5 said:
Are you able to us the free week trial cd to install the game and then mkake it so you can join your server?
Yup..all you need really is WoW downloaded on your home computer, and Burning Crusade loaded with it. If you have that, you may play on our private server. but we still need to give you the info on how to connect

Wow, welcome back.

I know that private servers usually are dead and can be bad but the avoiding price will make many happy:lol:

Private Server hmm.. How many people do you have so far. Cause' I'd rather play with over thousands of people instead of like 20.

Floydd said:
Private Server hmm.. How many people do you have so far. Cause' I'd rather play with over thousands of people instead of like 20.

Yeah, same here. Honestly, think it's more fun with thousands of people :)
For the [STRIKE]Alliance[/STRIKE] Horde!

your a lier your computer cant even work enough to download the trial

your borrowing my cd so you can download the free 10-day trial

Last edited by a moderator:
Back