A bit off topic, but you guys might like it.

Araya213

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure what the rules are on these boards for posting links to torrent trackers (perhapse a mod can make a determination). But I just scored the complete animated series of Zelda. The one that they showed back in the 80's on fridays as part of the Super Mario Brothers Super Show (ahh the memories). I'm converting them to AVI to distribute so they are not forgotten. If a mod says it's ok i'll give the link here when it's all said and done and if not I'll give it out on an individual basis. Any takers? If I'm breaking a rule please delete this.

All files are distributed via bit torrent. If you don't use bit torrent, you should be!

ISO image of all 3 DVDs (squeezed into one) with all menu and special features included. Burn as slow as possible if you intend to use on a standalone player.

Xvid encoded AVI files (sample included)

Last edited:
i would love to have those, pm your hotmail account and we will go from there

Oh my god, I want to see the idiotic "Well sor-RY, Zelda!" Link!. =DD GIMME! *extends hands out.*

Yeah, I'll have em up tomorrow. In the meantime, get geared up for the Zelda: Animated series drinking game. Every time Link says "Well excuuuuuuuuse me princess." you take a shot. You'll be drunk after 2 episodes, but you won't wanna turn it off. It's not a particularly good cartoon, but it's damn entertaining. I watched them all back to back today! I picked up the box set for 10 bucks, I think I lucked out.

Okay, I've got a torrent ready. It is the entire series in .iso format that will fit on 1 DVD. It isn't the best quality but it looks fine once the cartoon parts start. It has the SMBSS intro which doesn't look as good because it's live action. This is all 3 discs in one with all of the special features and all menu functions intact. I would definately recommend getting this one. Be sure to burn at very low speed, I wasn't able to play it on any of my dvd players until I burned it at 2.4x. Sorry about that but it's worth it. I will upload the .avi files sometime in the afternoon tomorrow, they will all be packed into one .rar file. Enjoy, and be sure to play the drinking game. Seed or I will kill you. This is my first torrent so if it doesn't work please let me know and I will make things right. Enjoy!!
Click the linkie

Last edited:
I'll probably put them all on youtube sometime this afternoon, I'll keep ya posted here. Of course, there will be no special features on youtube, too much work for me due to the insane DVD structure implemented in the box set. But the .iso has all of the special features. Special featues on the .iso include: assorted SMBSS segments, zelda match game, zelda trivia, and sketches from the series. I would recommend you get the full .iso torrent due to the Super Show segments. Some of you kids aren't going to belive that such a show even existed, you think you've seen corny ****? Well you won't belive your eyes!

Last edited:
couldnt u have just uploaded the .avis in a torrent, i dont trust iso's unless there games and even then im scepticle :p also can u upload a sample?

Yeah, I'll include a sample in the .avi package, but the .iso is a done deal. I made the .iso for a buddy who was with me when I bought the box set, so It got done first, it was experemental for me and I tested a new program that allows me to preserve all the original DVD data while merging all the discs in the series into one file that can be burned onto a single dvd. This one DVD file allows you to choose which of the 3 discs in the set you wish to watch and includes all the special features from all three disks, it also includes alll of the menues that were included in teh original print of each individual disc. Each disc was run through dvd shrink and compressed to the max, then the culmination of all the dvds was run through dvd shrink again to make it fit on a single DVD, the quality is fine for cartoon animation but it will look like ass if you play it on an HD tv. I don't have an HDTV so I could give a **** about that.. It's pretty damn cool if you ask me. I won't tell you to trust me, because you don't know me, but it's legit. So, download it if you want, but the .avi files will be up later this afternoon, maybe even during the evening. I'm currently encoding the first one to make sure they look good at the current compression ratio. I'm testing the first 20 minute episode at 100mb, I'll probably go lower (as in compression, the files will likely be bigger before all is said and done.) Once I find the magic number I will set my encoder to do all the files, then when I awaken from my drunken stupor this afternoon I will post all files to my tracker of choice. I won't compromise quality for compression in the .avi files, they will be as high quality as a cartoon deserves. I will only be putting the super show intro on the first file for nostalgia purposes, all the rest will start with the Zelda intro to save space. I'm up all night here, drinking cuervo, being happy to provide you guys with the goods. I'm from the old school I guess, but I tend not to complain about free, so do what you must.

Last edited:
*cough* illegal *cough* you dont have permission for who ever directed those shows, therefore, ILLEGAL!!!!!

Seen it on dvd at a market

But they also had Danger Mouse (damn childhood)for the same price

Back