We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank

blueradio

get crunk.
Jan 2, 2007
Cleveland.
Wii Online Code
6390-2874-0535-4544
We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank Pimp

Modest Mouse's new CD entitled "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" has been leaked today.
I've found a lot of torrents but this one seems to be the fastest and best bit rate of them all.
The album officially comes out March 20th.
Cover Art:
Weweredeadbeforetheshipevensank.jpg

List of Tracks:
1. "March Into the Sea"
2. "Dashboard"
3. "Fire It Up"
4. "Florida"
5. "Parting of the Sensory"
6. "Missed the Boat"
7. "We've Got Everything"
8. "Fly Trapped in a Jar"
9. "Education"
10. "Little Motel"
11. "Steam Engenius"
12. "Spitting Venom"
13. "People as Places as People"
14. "Invisible"

EDIT!
I had to remove the link after rereading the rules. :(

PM me and I'll give you the link I found the best.

Last edited:
meh, they only had one good cd, nothing great here, and btw, i dont think you should be doing this, piracy is definitely a no no-no on forums

Modest Mouse is probably the greatest band of the late 20th century.
So you probably don't know what you're really talking about.
I doubt you've listened to the really excellent stuff by them, but in any case you're right about the linking.

i hear that "Dashboard" song alot on the radio. And i had to play "Float On" for my drum class. they're a good band. alot like Franz Ferdinand and The Talking Heads

I've only heard "Float On". As for "Modest Mouse is probably the greatest band of the late 20th century," you are way wrong, my friend. I'd have to say Red Hot Chili Peppers are better. Or The Mars Volta. They're both good. I also like Primus, and I've heard one song by Rose Hill Drive.

Yeah! Ya know they won the Grammy for Rock Album of the Year or Stadium Arcadium. I love that CD.

ThatGuy127 said:
I've only heard "Float On". As for "Modest Mouse is probably the greatest band of the late 20th century," you are way wrong, my friend. I'd have to say Red Hot Chili Peppers are better. Or The Mars Volta. They're both good. I also like Primus, and I've heard one song by Rose Hill Drive.

I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers a lot.
But MM was voted to be the best band of the late 20th century by like 3 magazines.

ThatGuy127 said:
Yeah! Ya know they won the Grammy for Rock Album of the Year or Stadium Arcadium. I love that CD.

This has nothing to do this thread.
Which happens to make it spam. :D

blueradio said:
I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers a lot.
But MM was voted to be the best band of the late 20th century by like 3 magazines.

This has nothing to do this thread.
Which happens to make it spam. :D

You forgot "Argh!", pirate.

Back