"Masterpieces" - Eff You Nintendo

But I bet if you were the one who had to make the decision of putting the masterpieces into the game, you wouldn't.

This is stupid.
I think wel all would agree that atleast 3 min would be better, not 40 seconds.

Sparx said:
But I bet if you were the one who had to make the decision of putting the masterpieces into the game, you wouldn't.

um ya iknow that, thats why im agaisnt it

so ya, i wouldnt put it in

I mean the full version, you wouldnt put it in. right?

Good news guys! I heard Codebreakers is working on a Wii version, and codes for Brawl! Specifically codes to play the Masterpiece section for an infinite amount of time! I know what I'm picking up in the near future.

Sparx said:
Dude...that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone say on WiiChat.

Of course they aren't going to put all the movies into one they split it into 3 sequels unless you want to see a 9 hour long movie. If you were in their place you would do the same.
You just kind of owned yourself.

I mean, they could make the masterpieces a tad longer, but come on, how many of you were actually expecting a good portion of the game?

Sparx said:
I mean the full version, you wouldnt put it in. right?

it'd be really cool to put in, but lets say i wored with ninty and as a buissness poit of view, there is no chance in hell i'de put it in

its just not a smart move

at sega

what do you mean, like a hack to play full version of masterpieces?

if it does come around, vc, is gonna loose a bit of moola

Guys, this concept is completely illogical from a business standpoint.

I'm guessing that you're just now realizing that Nintendo is a company and not your best friend...? Thats the only explanation I've got for the way all of you are reacting.

lets do the math shall we?
OoC=10$
star fox 64=10$
donkey kong=5$
kid icerus=5$
super mario bros 1&2=10$
f zero=5$
ice climbers=5$

thats 50$ right their and their are still more games if the full versions wher in their nintendo woude be giving out more then what brawl costed in VC games

malnin said:
lets do the math shall we?
OoC=10$
star fox 64=10$
donkey kong=5$
kid icerus=5$
super mario bros 1&2=10$
f zero=5$
ice climbers=5$

thats 50$ right their and their are still more games if the full versions wher in their nintendo woude be giving out more then what brawl costed in VC games
Ocarina of Time is in there? That's news to me.

sagema said:
Good news guys! I heard Codebreakers is working on a Wii version, and codes for Brawl! Specifically codes to play the Masterpiece section for an infinite amount of time! I know what I'm picking up in the near future.
bad news guys! even if you got infinite play time they dident put in the entire game otherwise that woud be stupid and pointless with infinite time all youd get is to play the first level all the way

My good lord people. Nintendo gave you The Cheepest Console on the market. The same company gives you The Cheepest A+ games on the market.
"Brawl would have cost 59.99-69.99 on PS3/360 atleast.

And you complain about a free demo included on the largest version of Smash Brothers ever released?

Joe Dirt said:
It's a business. It ain't UNICEF.

Try them, all be it for a short time, try them out. If you like it pay the 5-10 bucks to buy it. Then you have another game to add to your collection.

If your lucky enough to still have the originals or a VC copy congrats! If you think you earned all of it for free with the whopping 49.99 you paid for it get a clue. ha ha.. In the standards for most hardcore gamers you got a hell of a deal for what you paid and then some!

Ya know, I know they're trying to promote the other games and whatnot, but the part that ticks me off is that at least at first Smash Dojo advertised Brawl as having at least a few Full Games. A fact I did not neglect to tell my friends. And this is all ther is? I expected the 8-bits to be demos, but one or two of the bigger ones they coulda given us. I mean, Star Fox 64. 3 minutes, whooptie freakin' do.

Ok, I agree with Nintendo, they games are there for only to see where the characters came from, not to beat it or have fun with it.

But also...40 seconds??? 30 Seconds??? thats bull s***.

5 minutes the least.

Back