it happened, it cracked

It's because of people like you the rest of us have to put up with all those retarded "Please make sure your wrist strap is securely fashioned..." messages.

Ironic that the very type of retarded people it's meant for don't even pay attention, and then you have the situation outlined in the first post.

If you use the wrist strap, and don't throw your Wii remote around like a blooming overexcited idiot child, you will have no issues.

B.E.D.

well it was actually throw because as she was about to bowl, someone grabbed her from behind, hoping to mess her up... it startled her and thats when she let go

really sry to hear that, better sell the tv at ebay if u want to buy a new one, just to save some money....

but be careful next time, there is a reason there were straps with the remotes :p

That's not so bad, a huge eye soar though..

I will definitely always wear the strap, and force all my family members to as well. XD

yeah, im gonna keep using the tv... it sucks, but with its 58" screen, a crack about 4" in radius in the extreme corner can be ignored, to some extent

jessetheinferno said:
well it was actually throw because as she was about to bowl, someone grabbed her from behind, hoping to mess her up... it startled her and thats when she let go
Another lesson(besides wearing the strap) is never to grab someone when they are playing a Wii game :lol:

when you start to play a game doesnt it say make sure 3ft around and attach the strap? I hope that Carlos Mencia does the Dee Dee Dee awards for Idiots like that who break **** with the Wii and don't follow directions LoL

so for now on behalf of him.... :tard: DEE DEE DEE :tard:

its like guys who ride bikes without helmets and then get leveled by another bike and land on their head. can anyone say braindamage? instead of braindamage you got a screwed tv.

flferio said:
when you start to play a game doesnt it say make sure 3ft around and attach the strap?

thank you so much, i hadnt seen that until now... you are amazing.

elmo_999 said:
its like guys who ride bikes without helmets and then get leveled by another bike and land on their head. can anyone say braindamage? instead of braindamage you got a screwed tv.
But you can't put a helmet on TV'S, unless you mean tHe wriststrap.

I hope you learned your lesson. My friends will probably too, they also think the strap is useless and won't slip.

You can get a new lens for your TV. Call Mitsubishi, or find a part number to get it much cheaper. (Or, just have it custom milled).

Back