It's Chriiiiiiiiistmaaaaas =)

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006

MerryChristmas1.gif

Okay, it's not quite Christmas.. but it's not that far off =)

Sooo discuss what you want for Christmas, what you're buying other people for Christmas, aaaand maybe if you're stuck ask for some help on what to buy a certain someone :)

GO GO GO!

Good job that Sir Nodwood of Hodfonshire didn't trade mark that line

I will hopefully be treating myself to a new car for christmas. everyone else i'm still on the search for presents.

Uhmm I'm getting one of my brothers a surf board with wetsuit and all the gear.
I've got some books bookmarked on here for my mother and stepfather, their travelling books as they're planning on going travelling for a while once my brothers old enough to look after himself and that.

That's all I've really got planned TBH. Of course I can't say what I got planned for the mister, I've got most his things written down or bookmarked. And I've got some things bookmarked for Jays brother too.

As for celebrating, weeeeell.. will probably be having dinner at my mothers, (let's just hope I'm not getting home until 4AM this Christmas Eve though, eyh? And spending the whole day with the craziest hang over which was cured by just more and more drink.) Then I'd imagine going down to Jays, and then there's visiting everyone.. my father and my brothers, grandparents, jays family too, and then we'll probably end up at my sisters house, her partners invited us over again for a party. Last year's one was cool, his mother 'Grandmaaa' kept making me eat cheesecake and trifle, and everyone was laughing at me while I was trying finish it all AND keep it down.

A lot of things.......
1.lug nuts
2.tires
3.paint
4.money
5.hatch struts
6.new shocks
7.new brake calipers
8.a lift
9.time
the list goes on and on.......

Back