It's official, Wal-Mart is having a midnight launch

nemo87

I Wii standing up
Oct 13, 2006
I just got a flyer in the mail saying

"Available at your local Wal-Mart Nov 19, midnight debut*"
the * is Limited quantities

So I'll be in my wal-mart at noon Saturday hopefully starting the line.

i called mine, they ARENT having a midnight launch:sad:

well yeah it depends on if its a supercenter or not, SC's are 24hr., I just talked to the people at my local one ad the told me to comeback sooner to launch to get more info and get recognition to start an organized line to make up for when they had launched the 360 and ended up raffling off vouchers to at random, letting alot of people down...

not to mention ive been hearing some will be passing out vouchers at 10pm so you could probly jump out early if you get or dont get one.

Yea i just called my wal-mart, they're doing exactally that, handing out vouchers around 10pm. it makes sense, they probably just don't want a bunch of nerds hanging out in their wal-mart for hours on end plays DS and eating junk food. hah, anyway it's cool that they're doing midnight, sry guy if you don't get midnight

I think this info has been known on a personal level, nice of walmart to create a panic...now some folks are saying 20 per store others 40, sick of this ...the 18th cant come fast enough.

yea, I know we've got less then 10 days now, and the anticipation is really getting to me... i'm going to to crazy

Well the amount the wal-marts are getting depends on the population of the city they are in and where the nearest wal-marts are to it.

daddyfatsackz said:
I think this info has been known on a personal level, nice of walmart to create a panic...now some folks are saying 20 per store others 40, sick of this ...the 18th cant come fast enough.
According to a sales paper I had, it stated 20

No, according to the sales paper, it stated that they'll have at least 20 per store. Most decent sized towns have more than one Wal-Mart, so I wouldn't be panicing (sp?) just yet....

Back