Ive got mario strikers! 1 day before release WOOT

Jay61 said:
Well if they do that they lose points and you gain them, so it all works out.

Do they?

I hope so.. I HATE it when people leave a game cos their losing

surfinrach90 said:
Do they?

I hope so.. I HATE it when people leave a game cos their losing
Yup it was confirmed. You get get points for winning or losing (less for losing of course) and the only way your points decrease is if your a bad loser and you disconnect.

OMG rach n jay, read my review. I state that lol

lol!

My best mate got his early too from play lol!

Been playing it for Hours, and yes Wifi is working, about 3000-5000 People were online today (24th May) i bet its chaos on the 25th. We tried to get as high ranked as we could. WE GOT TO RANK 55! at 10pm GMT, my mate had to go home but i would have kept going all night.

At first i was like WOW this is alot different from GC, (*fealt nervous*) but then i got the hang of it, and was like YES this is AMAZING. Its even more fun than the GC version and the Online Play makes it much more worth while. We were actually jumping off our seats when we thrashed our opponents. Theres ALOT more new stadiums and the old ones have been improoved, everything is amazing i dont know what else there is to say. Basically its your dream mario game, learning the contols is the only frustrating part but feels so more rewarding in the end. Heres my rank:

b754c32f30.jpg

Would be cool if you guys told me your Friend Codes and ill play some of you this weekend. Loving it guys.

u guys r so lucky. I have to wait 2 months and 6 days!! to play online with this game. It seems so long, but it should go quick and it will be summer... I am looking foward to this..

online sounds amazing
Way To Go Nintendo!

I dont feel special now it is out :lol:

I've got a question to those of you already playing. When playing a friendly match against a friend, does the setting of the difficulty have an effect on the play? If yes, what setting is used for ranked matches?

Back