Ive got mario strikers! 1 day before release WOOT

if ur keeping an eye on your post... how is it? does it rock or what?... its ok you got it now, u cant play anyone else on it till the rest of us smucks get one lol

OK, going to write my little review now, it should answer your questions..

lee.jarratt said:
OK, going to write my little review now, it should answer your questions..

[Sarcasm]The second you post that review you shall get flooded with neg rep.[/Sarcasm]

Your just teasing me:mad5:

Post review tomorrow so it will be fair:lol:

i want to see it today :eek: just dont look @ it if you dont want him to post it :lol:

I am currently hating you and being happy for you at the same time. I badly want my copy now. Guess I should get it tomorrow.

:O lee you lucky dog! I thought i was doing well because i got an email from powerplaydirect.com saying they'd posted mine at 2pm today, but I feel ashamed... ashamed and dirty now :(
I bet the servers are right empty today, this time next week they'll be all busy. I'm going to go and cry.

Thanks for the replys and I did a review which is in the strikers sections with this thread :) Hope you read it all and not just skim through the text looking for the good bits :lol:
Lee - Update, Going to expand on the online section in my review

I wouldnt worry too much about it if every1 is getting the game 2moro. Would it not spoil the novelty for them?

zeon9881 said:
HA dam you lee ...i have to wait until Q4 to get mine cause i live in canada (NA)
and lee dont you have school (im home cause i have a stomach flu)

2 things wrong with that
1) differnet timezones, he wouldn't be at schoo lsamme time as us,
2)we get strikers in Q3

and man i hope i get mine early when i order it in canada, cause i'll be expecting to get it the day of, but if i get it prior, man what a wonderful surprise

I got my copy today too, there are loads of people online too, but it aint really my kinda game.

Plus you dont need friends codes to play online you can do it with what rank you are.
Graphics are ok, but they need to sort out the server coz it really lags somtimes.

Oh yer its best out of three so when people start losing they switch there wii off and that kinda sux.
People are really going to love this tho i think its kinda **** but hay thats just my opinion.

Cloudkill said:
I got my copy today too, there are loads of people online too, but it aint really my kinda game.

Plus you dont need friends codes to play online you can do it with what rank you are.
Graphics are ok, but they need to sort out the server coz it really lags somtimes.

Oh yer its best out of three so when people start losing they switch there wii off and that kinda sux.
People are really going to love this tho i think its kinda **** but hay thats just my opinion.
Well if they do that theylose points and you gain them, so it all works out.

Back