Mario Kart 64 on Wii Problems

gavshouse

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
Right, ill start from the beginning dec 06 i orderd a wii, mar 07 i got my wii, so i added to my stack on consoles, i have xbox at the bottom (heavy) ps2 then GC then N64 ok. i put the n64 in the loft coz n64 games can be played on the wii, 2-3weeks later having fun playing n64 i see zelda and mario kart 64 so i get 3000points (annoying why cant you buy points by the 500) so zelda works (so far) then i go on Mario Kart get so i want to set a time trial OH NOooo! i get a message saying "insert memory pak on the n64 controller" hmmm thats abit hard lol.

Now i like my wii alot but it seems abit rushed

1. No Stock
2. Mii Channel useless at the moment
3. V Games are rushed out
4. There must be some serial code on the n64 games then you should be able to enter and you get it free or 50% off.

so ill have to get the n64 down now,I hope no other games no this.

gavshouse said:
Now i like my wii alot but it seems abit rushed

1. No Stock
2. Mii Channel useless at the moment
3. V Games are rushed out
4. There must be some serial code on the n64 games then you should be able to enter and you get it free or 50% off.

so ill have to get the n64 down now,I hope no other games no this.

1. Because people are buying them as soon as they come in.
2. You can create characters that are featured in Wii Sports, Wii Play, Warioware, and other future games as well as the Everybody Votes Channel. How is that useless?
3. Trust us, Nintendo isn't rushing anything to the Virtual Console (see any thread complaining about the lack of games).
4. Yeah, that's smart business. :frown2:

Instead of wishing you could race the ghost of yourself in a time trial, get some friends and play multiplayer like the rest of the world.

Oh soz but my local shop hasnt got any stock for 7 weeks stock so they have 89 orders at the mo, i still like the wii but i think usa is getting more stock then the uk

also the mii channel is useless, they should make it so you can walk into other peoples consoles and so you can make worlds abit like second life the ps3 is doing it not tht im a fan like but they are, and at the moment there is no way to "talk" to other wii friends at the moment we have to send each other wii messagers

gavshouse said:
also the mii channel is useless, they should make it so you can walk into other peoples consoles and so you can make worlds abit like second life the ps3 is doing it not tht im a fan like but they are, and at the moment there is no way to "talk" to other wii friends at the moment we have to send each other wii messagers

I am sure that something like that will come out. But I guess that you are asking FREE stuff, and I don´t think they work for free. But soon there will be MyWii, maybe you are looking for that? (oh yes, it is NOT for free:nono: )

I also got the Wii for N64 gaming, but unplugging and storing the N64 and expecting the Wii in instantly take it's place, you have to admit, that was a stupid expectation, also, you may waht to rethink your stack of consoles, the XBOX has somewhat of a curved top, not that curved, but it's not 100% flat, also, with that big X on the top and the logo area in the middle, sitting something on top of it really isn't a good choice, it always has the chance to fall off, having your GC on top of your PS2, well, I guess there is no problem in that, the PS2's top is 100% flat, making a good surface for the GC, but you are only adding matter to the top of the XBOX, now I guess you can sit your N64 on top of the GC, but then how do you insert your GC discs? Also, for all the banging you are going to do to insert the cartridge, you may hurt one of the other consoles, or cause the pile of consoles to rock on top of the XBOX, making them all fall, now if you have shelves for different consoles, that's a different story, do you have them on shelves or just one on top of the next?

Also, you might want to work on your typing, I can see you are using a lot of words like "coz" instead of "because", and while once or twice it's not that bad, if you do it many times in a row, it makes the post hard to read

Back