My solutions to N64 vitual console problems

Adam Wii

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
Y'know you can't save ghosts in VC Mario Kart 64 or get rumble in Ocarina of Time or Lylat Wars?

I know what Nintendo should do to fix the problems:

Update Mario Kart 64 (an update for the Wii console may also be required) so that the main Mario Kart 64 data will save onto the console and you can save ghosts onto SD cards (the game would recognize the 1 SD card in the console as 4 N64 controller paks)

Update Zelda and Lylat Wars so that although you can't get rumble with a Classic Controller, you CAN get rumble if you are playing using a Gamecube controller

What do you think?

I think it's a wonderful idea, I think what would be even better is if, instead of having the GC controller be the rumble pack, to have a wireless add on to clip to either the GC controllers/VC or CC controllers/whatnot, that way, if somebody has a wavebird GC, they can still have rumble

Also, I think it would be nice if they could do the mem packs on system memory that could be carried to the SD card

I think they should do something about the insane lag that my 3 friends and I experienced in Mario Kart 64 battle mode 4-player...

Good suggestions guys...

My suggestion to improve vc would be to make a control setup screen somewhere. So that you can change the button layout on any game, and on any controller that youre using.

Back