Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My solutions to N64 vitual console problems

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by Adam Wii, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Adam Wii

Adam Wii WiiChat Member

Y'know you can't save ghosts in VC Mario Kart 64 or get rumble in Ocarina of Time or Lylat Wars?

I know what Nintendo should do to fix the problems:

Update Mario Kart 64 (an update for the Wii console may also be required) so that the main Mario Kart 64 data will save onto the console and you can save ghosts onto SD cards (the game would recognize the 1 SD card in the console as 4 N64 controller paks)

Update Zelda and Lylat Wars so that although you can't get rumble with a Classic Controller, you CAN get rumble if you are playing using a Gamecube controller

What do you think?

2. gamechaser001

gamechaser001 Wii Nerd

Wii Friend Code: 2291-3059-0957-1397
    2291-3059-0957-1397
    I think it's a wonderful idea, I think what would be even better is if, instead of having the GC controller be the rumble pack, to have a wireless add on to clip to either the GC controllers/VC or CC controllers/whatnot, that way, if somebody has a wavebird GC, they can still have rumble

Also, I think it would be nice if they could do the mem packs on system memory that could be carried to the SD card

3. deafy

deafy WiiChat Member

I think they should do something about the insane lag that my 3 friends and I experienced in Mario Kart 64 battle mode 4-player...

4. Cactus

Cactus SSB 4 Life

Wii Friend Code: 7277-1629-5342-0526
    7277-1629-5342-0526
    Good suggestions guys...

My suggestion to improve vc would be to make a control setup screen somewhere. So that you can change the button layout on any game, and on any controller that youre using.