Jesus is Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are CRAZY. How can you be a "hardcore Christian" and murder Scripture like that. There's someone else in history who did that um.....Satan?

Whatever, you'll probably get kicked off from here anyways and be even more sad. which definition of sad, we will never know.

What? Go on n-europe and look at the aithiests there. They say that God is the evil person in the Bilbe. Go on, don't be scared! Anyway, I don't really care, cause at least they respected my beleifs, even if they were all athiests. You probarbly don't even know where Jesus was born, idiots.

THE ganondorf said:
What? Go on n-europe and look at the aithiests there. They say that God is the evil person in the Bilbe. Go on, don't be scared! Anyway, I don't really care, cause at least they respected my beleifs, even if they were all athiests. You probarbly don't even know where Jesus was born, idiots.

You're the idiot, disrespecting your religion without even knowing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just claiming to be Christian to make the rest of us Christians look bad. You need to learn from your mistakes at n-europe.

En4Neo said:
You're the idiot, disrespecting your religion without even knowing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just claiming to be Christian to make the rest of us Christians look bad. You need to learn from your mistakes at n-europe.

YES!!!!!! He thinks that by knowing Jesus location of birth, he is an expert in Christianity...

I'm not disrespecting my religion. If I said 'Christianity's ****' then yeah. But you've probarbly not known anyone saying something on an online forum disrespectful. Grow up, you wuss, and stop shooting me down. the guy before did just disrespect it, though. And if you don't know where Jesus was born, there really is no hope for you

why is everyone humoring this guy?

im alerting a moderator and this thread will be taken care of......stop replying and wasting your time and "his overlyl abundant time"

THE ganondorf said:
I'm not disrespecting my religion. If I said 'Christianity's ****' then yeah. But you've probarbly not known anyone saying something on an online forum disrespectful. Grow up, you wuss, and stop shooting me down. the guy before did just disrespect it, though. And if you don't know where Jesus was born, there really is no hope for you

Yeah, I so need to grow up because I have more sense than you. Also "But you've probarbly not known anyone saying something on an online forum disrespectful." has to be the lamest comeback I've heard on a board.

Enjoy being a dumbass here while you still can.

Damn guys.....how did this gay argument start......so just end it....besides this forum is about games...THE WII....not religion!
And what will you accomplish with these disputes....he probably feeds off them :lol:

soothing.gif

k?

Joe said:
Damn guys.....how did this gay argument start......so just end it....besides this forum is about games...THE WII....not religion!
And what will you accomplish with these disputes....he probably feeds off them :lol:

Maybe you're right, but most people I know don't like getting PWNT. As for me I'm probably done arguing with him, he's just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back