Jesus is Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, who is this guy? I am a Christian as well... but not an extremist. Jesus is LOrd... not you... not ever. Get off of here.

En4Neo said:
You're the idiot, disrespecting your religion without even knowing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were just claiming to be Christian to make the rest of us Christians look bad. You need to learn from your mistakes at n-europe.

I second that; This dude's just being a moron, his credibility is so damn low.

Something I find somehwat discrediting towards him is his supposed location (that is if he's even being honest) being Israel, and claiming to be of the 2.1% Christians living there. I'm officially a Christian myself, even though I don't follow particularly strongly, I still find it offensive when people like him drag the religion down by acting like a contemtuous fool in the name of his apparent faith.

This guy better change his tune and stop being so misleading or he will have no place here.

Last edited:
Ezekiel86 said:
I second that; This dude's just being a moron, his credibility is so damn low.

Something I find somehwat discrediting towards him is his supposed location (that is if he's even being honest) being Israel, and claiming to be of the 2.1% Christians living there. I'm officially a Christian myself, even though I don't follow particularly strongly, I still find it offensive when people like him drag the religion down by acting like a contemtuous fool in the name of his apparent faith.

This guy better change his tune and stop being so misleading or he will have no place here.

I'll be honest, i don't really want a place here. N-Europe are o much better, you should take a leaf out of their books. This account was created for a laugh, and thats what I'm doing... laughing at all you losers. ''You're not Lord''. Neither are you, mate, and you never will be so shut up. I am a Christian, and to be honest, if you're on a forum and don't expect to have your opinions disagreed with... then, you need to seek a better education, to be honest.

STOP HUMORING THIS ASSH*LE

seriously im getting really fumed that people are feeding into this shmuck. no more posts after this and if i see one more im gunna be your biggest enemy i swear to god!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back