Join the Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii Clan!

BlazZze

The Call of Duty Beast
Aug 5, 2010
Wii Online Code
5051-9796-6767-7005
I'm recruiting people for my all new clan Riot Makerz.
We're looking for anybody who is going to be commited to us and plays at least once or twice a week. I will try to get us into clan battles as much as possible.

http://riotmakerz.webs.com/

=D

Anyone who wants to add my MWR FC i think it's in my sig.
Just let me know that you've added me.

EDIT: Just in case anybodies feeling extra douchy, i know it hasn't come out yet i just want to get a headstart on setting up a kickass clan.

Last edited:
good luck

good luck with your clan, i just recently started my own clan and was lucky to find some good members
boy i didnt realize how much work its was shoot, and finding new members that are even interested is tough
but good luck
if you decide to maybe join a clan give us a look we've got some good guns!

Badumbump!

Not to well actually, kind of dissapointed with the results. We have about four members so far... who aren't even confirmed. :frown5:

Hopefully people will notice and join after awhile! :yesnod:

word of advice

I am making a clan called the Ultranationalist for Call Of Duty Black Ops MWR and WAW. Heres the link

http://zehoan.webs.com/

i know this from personal experience if you're planning on having a large member, successful site, dont go with webs.com there's tons of other, better hosts. You'll most likely hit your bandwidth max in a month or 2 if your clan is thriving. just a piece of advice

UPDATE: Our Clan is growing! We have 6 CONFIRMED members!

My name is Barrack Obama. And I approve this message.

We have around 16 members and are still looking for a top 5 lineup for clan wars!

I have been in clans in socom 2 back in the day i playblack ops every night and i love clan battles. If you guys are interested hit me up SKINLESS 1186-0336-9461

Come join RP Bread if u guys want a clan for mwr we r 40+ members our website is rpcw.webs.com if u guys want to join our black ops clan go to rpblackops.webs.com (I'm not sure how many members) I'm the one and only Rp_BoNeZ

Hi I was wondering if you would be intrested in forming an alliance with my clan called immortal dynasty. We would love to have you as an ally and participate in your clan battles. You can either pm me or send me a message on black ops my FC is 2603-7139-4361 and please let me know who you are by saying something about this post. Thanks!

Hi I was wondering if you would be intrested in forming an alliance with my clan called immortal dynasty. We would love to have you as an ally and participate in your clan battles. You can either pm me or send me a message on black ops my FC is 2603-7139-4361 and please let me know who you are by saying something about this post. Thanks!

Who r u tlking to

Back