Join the Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii Clan!

~LAc~ LETHAL AGGRESSION clan
www.lethalaggression.webs.com

pick one then bud and apply.... There's plenty of choice.... I have seen at least 6 clans in this thread alone... Check out the websites and pick one you like the look of.​

Just looking for some experience and friends

Hey, i'm new to black ops online and am looking for some fellow aussies to play with and learn from.

I've only been playing 2 days. I'm level 27. I really need some help with tactics and weapons variations because i keep getting OWNED by high level players.

My ally code is 1398-6127-6469

Anyone and everyone is okay to add me if they so wish. I'm easy. But not cheap :D

our clan chillers is new to clans we are recruiting and would like to have you join.! if you would like to join come to chillersblackops.webs.com and click chat
just follow these simple steps
1. must have over a 1 kdr
2. must be over level 15
dont forget to vite for us on blackops.gotop100.com(2nd page)

hey i would like to join your clan if its not too late my cod black ops name is SANDMAN and my number is --4878-5176-2273:wiiconsole::wiiconsole:

New Wii Clan!!!

I am in the process of making a wii clan looking for anyone who just wants to do tdm's in a group. reply to this with your ally code if you'd like to join thanks!

I am up for any clan, my last clan well I got ditched from it after I did all the work, I will suply friend code, just message me

Hey, I would like to join. Just starting out, needing a clan. On almost daily and I am pretty good with a sniper, rifle, or whatever. Anyway, I play both Multiplayer and Zombies, so if anyone would like to add me on Black Ops, my Ally Code is 181566555617! Cheers!

hey im sal friday blazze and i have been seeing many ppl on black ops with ur clan name. i am interseted in joining ur clan......can i join and what is the tag and what colar does it have to be............

Back