Just a silly question

Chicagoan

Official Breeder.
Mar 16, 2007
Chicago
Wii Online Code
0990-1391-2473-1732
There are above the avatar small green squares. How do you get additional squares?

You mean the rep bars. After getting 25 rep points, you get 2 (as indicated under my username), when you get 50 you obtain 3 (such as Brawny), and so on. Understand?

Rep can be viewed by clicking on your User CP and scrolling to the bottom of that page. :)

Now, since I helped you betta rep me! :lol: Just kidding....seriously, you don't need to rep me if you don't want to. :/

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
You mean the rep bars. After getting 25 rep points, you get 2 (as indicated under my username), when you get 50 you obtain 3 (such as Brawny), and so on. Understand?

Rep can be viewed by clicking on your User CP and scrolling to the bottom of that page. :)

Now, since I helped you betta rep me! :lol: Just kidding.

Of course I rep you :) As you helped me. I was very curious about that and I could not guess it :) Then I will need to rep more people and I've god the rep thing too.

Thanks!

Chicagoan said:
Of course I rep you :) As you helped me. I was very curious about that and I could not guess it :) Then I will need to rep more people and I've god the rep thing too.

Thanks!
Oh, no problem man. Thanks for the rep too. ^_^

Btw, this really isn't the thread for this, but I just though i'd tell you I want to play with you/against you once I get further on in the game (Diamond/Pearl).

spicka said:
i only have 12 reps :( only 13 more till i have two bars
You trying to get sympathy reps? >.> .....lol.

Just post helpful things for members, and you'll get rep. It's not really that big of a deal, i'd say if you have over 10 reps that you're a well-excepted member.

Don't beat yourself up. :)

I have 10... did not notice about that :)
I always give help if I can.

ssbb_lover of course :) I'll be waiting for that day :D

Chicagoan said:
I have 10... did not notice about that :)
I always give help if I can.

ssbb_lover of course :) I'll be waiting for that day :D
You're going to kick my ass, you're already an expert with the best Pokemon practically. :X

ssbb_lover said:
You're going to kick my ass, you're already an expert with the best Pokemon practically. :X

Well... I been in europe several years where I had a hyper powerful Mewtwo (411 hp of 416 max stat) But now I'm not that powerful, but still dangerous :p )

I can't migrate european pokemons to the english version :(

Back