Just got a 360

Dude y the **** did u traid in your wii sure there arnt that many good games out but man what a bad choice!

Hybrid said:
Dude y the **** did u traid in your wii sure there arnt that many good games out but man what a bad choice!

Because im always been a Halo fan and xbox fan ever since it came out, but i have been a Zelda fan for so long ever since link to the past, Zelda is like my only fav. game in Nintendo, i hate Mario and the rest, the only reason i like nintendo is because of Zelda, and thats the only reason i bought the wii for the TP, and plus the graphics should of been better, im having alot more fun in GoW. And plus im starting to be a fan of Fable, which kinda looks like zelda rpg game, and alot of things to unlock, so i also can't wait for Fable 2.

And plus alot of games dont fit with the controller ,like madden and CoD 3 i played those games didnt like them at all the control sucked, probably only first class games will be able to us the controller better, third party will probably doing OK which i dont like, but im a guy who likes to sit down and play my games, especially after college or work.

Manny21 said:
Because im always been a Halo fan and xbox fan ever since it came out, but i have been a Zelda fan for so long ever since link to the past, Zelda is like my only fav. game in Nintendo, i hate Mario and the rest, the only reason i like nintendo is because of Zelda, and thats the only reason i bought the wii for the TP, and plus the graphics should of been better, im having alot more fun in GoW. And plus im starting to be a fan of Fable, which kinda looks like zelda rpg game, and alot of things to unlock, so i also can't wait for Fable 2.

And plus alot of games dont fit with the controller ,like madden and CoD 3 i played those games didnt like them at all the control sucked, probably only first class games will be able to us the controller better, third party will probably doing OK which i dont like, but im a guy who likes to sit down and play my games, especially after college or work.
It doesnt matter, your still a ****ing idiot for doing it in the first place...

alocubano1110 said:
someone is a ****ing idiot for trading their wii for a 360? i'd say they're a ****ing genius.
LOL your on a wiichat site and you just said the 360 is better than wii!

Hybrid said:
LOL your on a wiichat site and you just said the 360 is better than wii!

yeah i know. it is better. the wii has the potential to be good but it's not because it has been out for a year like the 360. In a year the wii will be very good but for right NOW it is boring which is why i sold mine to buy a 360 yay

Back