Just got GH3

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
I called Gamestop today to ask if they had GH3 for 360 for my friend he goes no sorry only for Wii, and than he said they only had one left, waited a couple hours for a ride and snagged, felt awesome. I still kinda suck, easy 5 star kinda suck, but anyone one quick question, I heard someone say GH3 was NOT friend-code-less and I played today and you can play ranked and not-ranked and all that jazz, so was it an update? And tomorrow I'll post my GH3 friend code so add me.

well when i went to the disc channel when gh3 was in i had to update before i could play it (the same thing happened when i got prime 3)

FLYNNN said:
I called Gamestop today to ask if they had GH3 for 360 for my friend he goes no sorry only for Wii, and than he said they only had one left, waited a couple hours for a ride and snagged, felt awesome. I still kinda suck, easy 5 star kinda suck, but anyone one quick question, I heard someone say GH3 was NOT friend-code-less and I played today and you can play ranked and not-ranked and all that jazz, so was it an update? And tomorrow I'll post my GH3 friend code so add me.
Only because it has friend codes doesn't mean that you can't play against random people. Friend codes is only when you want to play against certain people who are your friends.

Back