just got the game, got some questions

lostzen

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
london, uk
Wii Online Code
1220-3889-6609-2711
how many missions are there?
and what do the grades do for you at the end of them? if you replay the level in chapter mode and do better do your grades change?

i am having a really hard time with focussing in on enemies, can you only foccus once the dot turns red??

so far i really like this game :D

i jsut got the game as well my friend.. not so impressed with teh controls .. its actually kinda lame .. but i guess it takes gettin used to .. . im haveing a hard time with the aiming to.. the lock target shows mii a box but i found it easier to just stay back a lil ways and zoom in .. aims is easier .. give it a shot other then that im right where you are . lookin forward to new replys

holding down the A button helped a lot, and allows you to lock onto an enemy once you have them in your sight for a second or two, this was useful when trying to attack someone far away :)

I actually like the controls for moving/shooting, turning 180 is a little slow, and I'm not very good with the sword yet. I can't seem to use the numchuck to hit the enemy's sword after dodging... any tips? as I'm sure this would be very useful!

my only problem with the sword is i cant damage the enemies sword .. like when you fight the black man in extreme wheels . it tells you to damage his sword .. well i cant do it . i beat him but i diddnt damge his weapon .. ne ideas or help

parrying at the right time after you dodge an attach is the only way to damage the opponents sword ... you parry by moving the nunchuck left or right ... timing is everything!

parrying at the right time after you dodge
so do you move using the numchuck left/right and then when the enemy attacks hit the C button to dodge... then move the numchuck to parry? does it matter if you dodge left or right??

i was only able to hit a guys sword once... and i was just moving my hands and hitting buttons... so i'm not sure exactly what i did, lol

press z and strike both down damages sword
do you have to unlock that skill? or can you do it all the time?

you dodge first .. move to the left or right, right before he attacks, dodge with the C button (or whatever it is, the upper one on the nunchuk), then parry right away; flick your wrist to move the nunchuk left or right .. this'll damage the sword if you time it right.

the double downward attack has to be unlocked, and yea i forgot that busts swords too, i never use that move. dodge, parry, attack, thats all ya need to do.

buckyfellini said:
you dodge first .. move to the left or right, right before he attacks, dodge with the C button (or whatever it is, the upper one on the nunchuk), then parry right away; flick your wrist to move the nunchuk left or right .. this'll damage the sword if you time it right.

the double downward attack has to be unlocked, and yea i forgot that busts swords too, i never use that move. dodge, parry, attack, thats all ya need to do.

thanks man . big help :thumbsup:

excellent, thanks, i have to work on the timing, but at least i can do it once in awhile now :)

i have red steel i like it but it seems to have a problem on multiplayer on 4 player the sensor carnt handle

when you replay a mission, it doesn't show the grade, or the stats, or update the mission results... so how can you go about improving your ranking on previously finished levels?

I found that damaging the other persons sword is much easier if you change the sword settings to short movements :)

I think that if you have problems with the sword gameplay, and with the normal gameplay (aiming), you should go to the options (press +), go to controlls, and choose the sensitive... I adjusted the sensibility of the sword gameplay to "minimal movements" aswell.

Back