Just picked up a wii, first system I got in over 10 years!

cleveland

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2009
Last game system I purchased was a PS1 in high school, before that was NES, and before that was ColecoVision. LOL!!! So I have not played video games in years.

My kids birthdays were last month and they both had $80 left over. We were going to let them buy games for their Gameboy Advanced, but then I asked them if they wanted to spend their money on a wii instead. You should have seen their reaction! :)

I got them Sonic, Mario Party, World at War, Links shooting, and the sports game that came with it. I am already regretting the War game, because it is way to advanced for them! They are 8 and 5, so I think I'll trade that game off for controllers or something. Any suggestions on more interactive games. I like how interactive the sports game is and would like to get other games like it.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.
For young kids I recommend the Mario Games. Super Paper Mario is my favorite game on the Wii. Mario Kart wii is laso very fun and never gets boring. Disney's Think Fast is a cute game for kids who like an easy Disney game.
Hope that helped

A fellow retro :D

Welcome to the forums man

LOL! I was expecting one of the kids to ask me what a ColecoVision is. :)
Oh that's nothing. A kid made a thread not too long ago asking how passwords work in games! I thanked him for making me feel old. :lol:

Oh that's nothing. A kid made a thread not too long ago asking how passwords work in games! I thanked him for making me feel old. :lol:

... Seriously? o_o;

Hey, welcome to Wiichat! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Ah yes, the days of the Coleco Vision... to be honest, I wasn't around back then (I'm just a teenager, really), but those were the classic days of gaming. Especially the day the NES finally become a worldwide phenomenon. Good times with the NES... Good times. Who still remembers the entire layout of world 1-1? :)

Well, anyways, if you havn't already, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks. :)

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

... Seriously? o_o;

Hey, welcome to Wiichat! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Ah yes, the days of the Coleco Vision... to be honest, I wasn't around back then (I'm just a teenager, really), but those were the classic days of gaming. Especially the day the NES finally become a worldwide phenomenon. Good times with the NES... Good times. Who still remembers the entire layout of world 1-1? :)

Well, anyways, if you havn't already, would you mind reading the rules? Thanks. :)

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ
OH ME ME! I DO! :lol:

Don't forget to pick up that 1up at the first pit. :lol:

Back