KONISHIWA :cornut:

Beyond

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Dec 4, 2007
adonis
Wii Online Code
3592-7534-7776-7113
HEY ... IM ELIE ...
im kinda new here .... its been like 6 days as a member , and now i learn how to make thread :p
anyhoo, im always up for NEW FRIENDS:ihih:
so , all my info is in my profile ... if u desire , u know wat to do :arf:

i had a PS2 , PS1 , ... i own a wii now , and getting a PS3 !!!
im very much into gaming, but not much time between college, work , gym, watever ... but always make time for it !!

how 'bout u ?

Hey, welcome to the forum Elie. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the Wii and or WiiChat feel free to ask.

As for myself, I own a PS1, PS2, PSP, Gameboy Colour, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, Xbox, Xbox360.

Welcome to WiiChat!

Currently I own, a Gameboy original, pocket, colour, advance and a Nintendo DS. Along with an n64, Gamecube and a Wii.

Looking into a 360.

See ya round'

hehe ... thanks guys !!!

well , i wanna ask a question :confused:
ok , so i have a few friends on my wii now , they're on my adress book , and i have their mii's .... but how do we play online ? ? ?

PS : i didnt upgrade my system. Does it matter if im not in USA or CANADA or sth like that , will the upgrade matter , or it doesnt matter ? ? ?

Beyond said:
hehe ... thanks guys !!!

well , i wanna ask a question :confused:
ok , so i have a few friends on my wii now , they're on my adress book , and i have their mii's .... but how do we play online ? ? ?

PS : i didnt upgrade my system. Does it matter if im not in USA or CANADA or sth like that , will the upgrade matter , or it doesnt matter ? ? ?
You need to purchase games that support online functionality in order to play with your friends. They also need a copy of the same game. Happy gaming.

Back