Status
Not open for further replies.

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Alesia Glidewell, the voice of Krystal and Zero Suit Samus has confirmed via her website that Krystal from Starfox will be in Brawl. She does not specify whether she'll be playable or an assist trophy, but she's definitely in there.

From her official site
Voice over and motion capture for games:

Sly Cooper 2..........Neyla, Carmelita Fox and Clockula

Matrix Online.... Sati, Oracle and the all female guards, vampires and lupines

Matrix Online Motion Capture..... All female characters

Starfox, Nintendo .... Krystal and the Aparoid Queen

Super Smash Brothers Brawl...... Krystal from Starfox, Knuckle Joe from Kirby & Zero Suit Samus from Metroid

Eva, XNA Motion Capture........ Short Microsoft demo for XBOX XNA game developers

Condemned 2: Bloodshot....... Motion Capture for Female Character Rosa

Left 4 Dead....... Zoey (Game soon to be released by Valve)
MojoMaster for Axe All ethnic female voices, hippie chick and tutorial narration

Portals.............. Facial expressions & body model for playable female character, Chell
Voice Over Demo CD..... Sample clip, or request the CD

http://www.alesiaglidewell.com/vo_games.htm

jaredscott said:
hope it's true along with falco still

I think it's obviously true. That part isn't even questionable. I just wanna know if she'll be playable. My money is on Assist Trophy. What about you guys?

I think Krystal will be in, but that site looks untrustable...so I dunno

It's her OFFICIAL site. There's no reason not to believe it's real.

Oh I just looked at the url, makes me believe it more =). The sites just pathetic though =P

I dont know if its true or not but for now ill just keep looking around till its official. but anyway thanks for the info.

oh please let her be ONLY an assist trophy.... unless she has something to bring to the table. i need some WORTHY characters to be in brawl. i barely like the idea of Dedede or whatever being in brawl

have you played the games that she's in(to zelda4life)...if not i havent' too, but from research she has a wand(not a harry potter wand, but a gandalf-type wand)and magical powers, so she seems like she could be good

mushroomedmario said:
have you played the games that she's in(to zelda4life)...if not i havent' too, but from research she has a wand(not a harry potter wand, but a gandalf-type wand)and magical powers, so she seems like she could be good
nah, havent played any of the games either. but hey, now that you said it, she sounds like she might be good. i thought she didnt have any special moves. jus another clone from fox.

if she is in, however, i hope she has some dope FSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back