Krystal confirmed for Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vedelkin10 said:
I say playable.

I agree. I think they feel they need more unique characters for the Starfox series, and Krystal is a logical solution.

Not only that, but it fills two relatively poorly represented types of fighters in one shot. Women fighters, and magic Fighters.

I've played through Star Fox adventures a multitude of times which is the game that she appears in, from what I've seen she would be pretty incredible. Very original and I would deffinately use her. Her staff has this Quake ability that can throw enemy players, shoots fire and frost balls. She uses it to form force fields around herself and what not. Not to mention the mad combos you could do on players with the actual staff.

I say playable because actually bringing in a person for voice acting for like a one second voice acting skit seems a bit to much. The only reason I could see them bringing her in for is an actual real part. But on the other hand, something tells me she would have signed some contracts not permitting her to post things like this so it may not be real at all.

yeah i would say playable because i don't think they need much as far as voices for ATs

Definitely a playable character. If she was an Assist Trophy why would she need a voice. Besides she would be a great character if she uses her staff and whatever else she's got.

Well that's good news. Hope she's playable, and in her SF Adventures outfit :ihih:

Wreked said:
Definitely a playable character. If she was an Assist Trophy why would she need a voice. Besides she would be a great character if she uses her staff and whatever else she's got.
Ever realize that she's also doing the voice for Knuckle Joe and he's an Assist Trophy so there is still a 50 - 50 chance here. My vote goes to her being a playble character.

If you would like to use SSBB Characters please use the appropriate thread for character discussion, thanks. Any other threads regarding character discussion and or speculation will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back