Lack of Controllers - GAME?

ZeroG

SexChat Member
Sep 19, 2006
Herts, UK
Wii Online Code
3021-4104-5367-1903
While at my local GAME today, my mum asked them about controllers, their availability, and WiiPlay, and their response was that they would have NO spare controllers until the 15th as somehow Nintendo had f**ked up the shipments.

Anyone know about this?

Yes controllers are Scarce EVERYWHERE and its not due to shipments its due to manufacturing limitations.... however check some online shops you might be able to find some there i know there are some on eBay but they may be pricey just gotta get lucky!

well yea u probably pre-ordered them or had them held back tho right? so no not BullSh*t as u say..

I'm kicking myself for not getting a nunchuck when I bought my second wiimote. For some reason I didn't think i'd need it... must have been the $300 sticker shock and not wanting to add more.

lol yea for a set of wiimote and nunchuck(dunno why they didn't sell them together for a cheaper price this is the all time highest priced controller for any console!) it costs about 60 bucks or so yea thats pricey!

I know my Gamestation are not getting Wii Play till Saturday, but they never mentioned a lack of controllers on there own.

with a lack of Wiis comes the lack of Controllers and games LOL

Deathmetalmaster said:
dude, I went to target and foundremoted EASY. you just have to look in the right place dude.

as i said get lucky... there was another shipment that arrived in stores(well in the USA) Wednesday so they may still have some from that time!

RichardC01 said:
I know my Gamestation are not getting Wii Play till Saturday, but they never mentioned a lack of controllers on there own.

I have the same thing with Wii Play - Virgin just confirmed my pre order, but told me they won't have Wii Play until Saturday and no component cables - this must be a national issue and not per store/chain....

Game have them in now 11/12/2006 they have them in lol
My mate went during our College dinner and got one in game, They were sold out in Gamestation...
This was in Manchester UK

Back